Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we take as many points in the next 7 games as the worst 3 teams to play in the premier league for many years do in their next 6 games, then we will stay up. If we don't, then we probably deserve to go down.

Mate we can’t score a goal unless the opposition keeper does a howler. We can’t pass the ball either. The teams been playing poorly for 4 months. Luton and Forrest looks much better than us.
The only saving grace is Luton have City away next. Hopefully the lift this points deduction has given them, gets knocked out of them by City next week.

I actually dont agree. I think we have been unlucky in a number of games. I think the brighton game we were unlucky to concede late on, we should have had a pen and I felt we didnt get it because the ref had already sent one of their men off.
Against Spurs we had a goal ruled out which should have stood, could have got 3 points there and the own goal against Bournemouth was a recent one, we should have had a pen at the other end and then conceded. If we had got 7 points from those games instead of 2, it would have given the last few months a different look.
I agree that the "brand" of football has not been good, but at times, we have had bad decisions as well. Even against Burnley we should have had a free kick for a foul on Beto and a Pen for the foul on Garner. Luckly it didnt impact the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.