Relegation 23/24 Thread

Luton look solid enough tbf. They have had some decent results. Especially at home.

Whatever way you look at it, we are one point off the drop zone with some tricky fixtures and a light squad.

Been playing great and reacted fantastically to the deduction but all it takes is a dip…

Mentality of dyche and the players has to be on point.

Just utter rubbish when this season has been such a leap in performances to have to even dip into this thread.

Luton look solid enough tbf. They have had some decent results. Especially at home.

Whatever way you look at it, we are one point off the drop zone with some tricky fixtures and a light squad.

Been playing great and reacted fantastically to the deduction but all it takes is a dip…

Mentality of dyche and the players has to be on point.

Just utter rubbish when this season has been such a leap in performances to have to even dip into this thread.

it’s only the corrupt points deduction that has us in it that’s it

the gap just needs to say close to those above us
Said to myself when we got the deduction that we just needed to be not cut adrift by Christmas. Considering we’re out the relegation zone, in touching distance to positions above us and shown the best run of results/form we’ve had in a while - than we’re doing much better than I’d have hoped. There’s 0 room for complacency and the teams below us have shown why. I don’t think we’ll be worried about relegation come the end of the season, but it’s going to be a bit uncomfortable for now. Anything against City and we’re looking up again.