Relegation 23/24 Thread

Massive afternoon for us today....

Luton will beat Sheff comfortably and I think Forest get a result at home against a shakey Newcastle side. If that is the case we would be well and truly stranded, 4 points off Luton who will have a game in hand and 5 off Forest.

Fingers crossed the results go the other way....

Who you going replace them for that does better this season. Agree we need options out wide in the summer but at this time dobbin is untested better from bench dnjuma done nothing young does a job
Both Danjuma and Dobbin have more of a goal threat about them, yes Dobbin is not ready yet but will be a better option than them 2 clowns

Luton will beat Sheff comfortably and I think Forest get a result at home against a shakey Newcastle side. If that is the case we would be well and truly stranded, 4 points off Luton who will have a game in hand and 5 off Forest.

Already started off the wrong way. Down to four goal difference also.

No criticism allowed.

Harrison and McNeil are free flowing forwards and are beyond reproach.

Anyone who mentions that we can’t score goals must be sent to the gulag immediately.
Harrison scored last week. The fact you are using the worst argument to defend 'we wont score another goal' is hilariously stupid. Grow up.

and did you know? they all have to play tough teams to! wow what a shocker

Today obviously is not the issue. But this is the third consecutive season we have gone 2 months over the winter without a win. It shows that there are still big issues with the quality and mentality of the squad. It piles the pressure onto the games which look winnable on paper.
Urgently need to start scoring from open play. Unlikely today, but a scramble and a poor defensive header leading to a point blank goal last week, Gomes free kick stunner etc. Great being good at set pieces, and stronger than recent seasons at the back, but we really struggle to score half decent footballing goals. Has to start in these winnable games.

When we had the winning run, confidence was high and it made a huge difference. Need to get back there.

Forest are also coming off the back of scraping by Bristol City on pens on Wednesday while Newcastle have had a free week to prepare

Don’t know why people like you get off on being deliberately negative.