Relegation 23/24 Thread

Would have been nice to know the Forest penalty before this one. I think a Luton win would be the worst of the 3 possible results for us. I guess a draw is the preference. Worth noting Luton have two horrible away fixtures after this and Forest two winnable home games

as
it stands is a CUP game
Coventry City have gone to Wolves and attacked them, won 3-2 and missed more good chances but our club goes there and just lays down and rolls over handing them the easiest 3 points they will get this season.

I`m highlighting that Coventry are a Championship team giving Premier League teams a much better game than this Everton side, Cov got a trip to Wembley in the Semi-Final to look forward to...

Coventry City have gone to Wolves and attacked them, won 3-2 and missed more good chances but our club goes there and just lays down and rolls over handing them the easiest 3 points they will get this season.

I`m highlighting that Coventry are a Championship team giving Premier League teams a much better game than this Everton side, Cov got a trip to Wembley in the Semi-Final to look forward to...
Our managers outdated tactics of sit back and hope for the best.