Relegation 23/24 Thread

Watching Southampton playing Ipswich.

They were absolutely crap last season when they got relegated. A new manager , a couple of sales and they look a completely different team playing football.Dyche can only dream of.

It can happen but we have to hope that whoever takes over from Moshiri makes some bold and brave decisions.

They were absolutely crap last season when they got relegated. A new manager , a couple of sales and they look a completely different team playing football.Dyche can only dream of.

It can happen but we have to hope that whoever takes over from Moshiri makes some bold and brave decisions.
Dyche needs to go now

The club needs to be reborn. That'll be in the Championship.

This is why I hate all the “Dyche is who we need” or the “who better can we get” shouts you see all the time. A decent forward thinking manager has this squad playing better football and scoring more goals than the scotch egg sets us up to do. And there’s a few of them in championship from what I can see. Scotchy been playing the unlucky cards all season and hopefully it looks like even with his supporters his time is up.

This is why I hate all the “Dyche is who we need” or the “who better can we get” shouts you see all the time. A decent forward thinking manager has this squad playing better football and scoring more goals than the scotch egg sets us up to do. And there’s a few of them in championship from what I can see. Scotchy been playing the unlucky cards all season and hopefully it looks like even with his supporters his time is up.

I wouldnt disagree with that but Everton fans wouldnt give a Russell Martin or Kieran Mckenna 5 minutes if they didnt hit the ground running. You only had to read this forum 2 or 3 years ago when Graham Potters name was being mentioned and the sheer snobbery that he wasnt good enough for Everton. Even though his Brighton side were playing a style of football that was light years ahead of what Everton were serving up.
I'd love to give a forward thinking manager a chance. But the clubs fanbase has to drop this snobbish stance that "we're Everton aint we"

I wouldnt disagree with that but Everton fans wouldnt give a Russell Martin or Kieran Mckenna 5 minutes if they didnt hit the ground running. You only had to read this forum 2 or 3 years ago when Graham Potters name was being mentioned and the sheer snobbery that he wasnt good enough for Everton. Even though his Brighton side were playing a style of football that was light years ahead of what Everton were serving up.
I'd love to give a forward thinking manager a chance. But the clubs fanbase has to drop this snobbish stance that "we're Everton aint we"

You’d hope the fan base are there now when it comes to this. You’d hope so anyway. I do fear we have a section who love the Dyche types though.

You’d hope the fan base are there now when it comes to this. You’d hope so anyway. I do fear we have a section who love the Dyche types though.

I dont think anyone loves dyche. More a he came in to just not get relegated. I think some just wanted a steady eddie moyes type after benitez and lampard. I can see that. But long term hell no.
But i think you're right. Its getting there now that we need to have patience if someone comes in that is clearly got a more ambitious approach.

Agree with all of that dyche is that stubborn he’ll take us down rather then change anything,he has one was of playing and that’s it the modern game has moved on from managers like him

Southampton always played "football". Poch, Koeman, Hasenhüttl...they just pulled the plug money wise and planned for the champo.

Nothing to do with a complete football revolution.

Don’t do it to yourself jazzy mate it only leads to envy

Southampton always played "football". Poch, Koeman, Hasenhüttl...they just pulled the plug money wise and planned for the champo.

Nothing to do with a complete football revolution.

We plumped for Benitez, Lampard and Dyche. Two absolute dinosaurs and another who was absolute garbage.

I was all in on Bielsa. Not ashamed to admit it. Would have even took the relegation as it was coming anyway, as we can see again this season. At least we’d be on a path to something.

We plumped for Benitez, Lampard and Dyche. Two absolute dinosaurs and another who was absolute garbage.

I was all in on Bielsa. Not ashamed to admit it. Would have even took the relegation as it was coming anyway, as we can see again this season. At least we’d be on a path to something.

The clubs a mess. Pep would struggle to get a tune out of the squad with how it's ran. Bielsa wanted to be in charge of the under 23s which shows how much of a football club it is for anyone to make a good fist of it.

We're looking at another points deduction and relegation but more people want better brands of football