Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds boss. Reminds me when I was a kid having one with my Knight Rider car.
Well the idea was to get the kids doing something other than Xbox, we bought a Tamiya build kit and built a buggy. It's great but they've gone straight back to Xbox so it's mostly just me in the garden doing laps and chasing the dog around with it.

Seriously?

Without Richy and Pickford this season, we would be 20th right now. Absolutely no question of that IMHO.

You could even argue that Pickford would easily perform better and more consistently if he didn't have a largely poor set of defenders in front of him, and that Richy would produce more goals and assists if there was a functioning midfield working alongside him.

As others have said, we won't get better by selling all our best players. Our approach this summer should be to wave goodbye to the OOC lads, then look to shift the likes of Gomes, Mina, Keane and anyone else at the top end of the pay scale who has not contributed (in comparison to their wages). Then we should invest in mostly younger players on lower wages, and look for one commanding CB and one commanding CM to knit it all together.
Richy has had probably his worst ever season...and he is probably not the only to be blamed for it...our managers keeps playing him on top when we all know that his best position is on the left. Pickford has been ok, but I cant really recall a game where he was the man of the match helping us getting more points on the board.

It’s probably in most viewers interest today who want to watch the game on tv to tune in at 4.30 exactly. Keep the fume to a minimum and don’t let Sky contribute. I will also be watching without commentary as it’s also agenda driven nonsense.
If Everton get any sort of result and Souness is rocking back and forth at the end then my volume will be going straight up and I’ll be having a celebratory beverage with his vitriol as my party music. Come on blue boys, make it happen!

Well the idea was to get the kids doing something other than Xbox, we bought a Tamiya build kit and built a buggy. It's great but they've gone straight back to Xbox so it's mostly just me in the garden doing laps and chasing the dog around with it.

Ha ha Sounds good. We had the video games too in the 80s but I had footy with mates and drawing as other interests. Where I live you don’t see the kids playing footy in the streets anymore, it’s all phones and YouTube.

Would you be happy to lose him? The point isn't that he is world class or not, the point is that he is a good academy product and those types of players would be ruthlessly picked from us by the vultures in the Premier League should we go down.
You think so? I don't see any of them that would be that interesting to any other Prem. team. Sorry, while I understand he has heart and gives his all, technically he isn't a good player. And I dislike his falling down habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.