Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a terrible thought and very possible too. Then we face Chelsea and Leicester which could be Zero points. Then down to the last 4 games. Burnley could be out of sight.
Burnley have fight but they aren’t that good, Southampton rolled over for them and Wolves are more or less on the beach. I maybe wrong but Burnley’s bubble will burst soon just hope it’s not to late for us.

It goes one of two ways if we go down. It's Sunderland or Leeds of a few years ago and we drop again and are down for year's. Or we do a Villa and bounce back having reset our squad of the mercenaries. I would hope a couple of these arses who helped sent us down would stay to get us back. Grealish did for Villa.
I think Iwobi would be great in the championship also it would be good for Alli to reset his career, would he fancy it though ?

Burnley beat Watford on Saturday we are five points behind going into Chelsea, so even if we beat Chelsea we would still be two points shy of them. How come our games have been scheduled behind theirs every time? It puts each one under intense pressure. Also we have always been behind in games played all season, the other week we had a free weekend that could have been filled with a game. It makes it a mountain to climb we may be left hoping Leeds plummets and hoping we win the three games at the end of the season, its looking a tough ask.
We played Wednesday last week . Burnley played Thursday n

We played Wednesday last week . Burnley played Thursday n
Fair but still seems to be we are constantly behind the eight ball we had a clear week for a game prior to that. Granted its on us and Burnley stepping up has put us here but if you are behind in games played and points every time its more pressure and you know our players crumble.

I think Iwobi would be great in the championship also it would be good for Alli to reset his career, would he fancy it though ?
None of them will is likely but they are the ones who helped send us down so some of them owe us. Sadly most footballers don't think like that. Gordon and the kids are likely to stay

Fair but still seems to be we are constantly behind the eight ball we had a clear week prior to that. Granted its on us and Burnley stepping up has put us here but if you are behind in games played and points every time its more pressure and you know our players crumble.
Win our games and forget about anyone or anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back