Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez had us out of the relegation zone. Lampard put us in it. Took him a good while but he got there.

Its Benitez fault. Lolz

If you cast your mind back to earlier in the season when we were doing “ well” under Rafael.

We were extremely lucky, as most of us will know, the first goal in a prem game is huge, vary rarely does the team that scores first go on to lose.

Rafael would set us up defensively and we would concede first all the time.

We turned it around against saints , needed a 30 yard screamer to beat burnley at home after coming from behind , Arsenal at home etc. that was not sustainable , I mentioned it at the time, and eventually we stopped coming from behind and won once in 14 matches.

Please enlighten me how that bad run of form was going to change? Especially considering that Rafael has never changed his mind or dyke of play in the last 20 years.

He also split the fan base, made goodison toxic , sacked anyone he could blame for his stubbornness and refused to consider that he may actually be wrong and need to change something.

Rafael will never manage a decent club again and doesn’t deserve to as he is now an old, stubborn , out dated , dinosaur that has no respect for his work colleagues, players or the fans of any club he manages.

you and me and all evertonians !
I feel your pain mate but at the end of the day it’s just football, far more important things in life. I know Evertons huge in our life and right now it’s bad but it’s honestly not worth worrying over. The league will be gone within 2 years anyway when the SUPER LEAGUE returns.
I was sad and moody when I found out Burnley won and when I got home my 7 week old grand daughter was here and I hugged her and that was far far more important then what a bunch of millionaires do on a football pitch

Benitez had us out of the relegation zone. Lampard put us in it. Took him a good while but he got there.

Its Benitez fault. Lolz

If you cast your mind back to earlier in the season when we were doing “ well” under Rafael.

We were extremely lucky, as most of us will know, the first goal in a prem game is huge, vary rarely does the team that scores first go on to lose.

Rafael would set us up defensively and we would concede first all the time.

We turned it around against saints , needed a 30 yard screamer to beat burnley at home after coming from behind , Arsenal at home etc. that was not sustainable , I mentioned it at the time, and eventually we stopped coming from behind and won once in 14 matches.

Please enlighten me how that bad run of form was going to change? Especially considering that Rafael has never changed his mind or dyke of play in the last 20 years.

He also split the fan base, made goodison toxic , sacked anyone he could blame for his stubbornness and refused to consider that he may actually be wrong and need to change something.

Rafael will never manage a decent club again and doesn’t deserve to as he is now an old, stubborn , out dated , dinosaur that has no respect for his work colleagues, players or the fans of any club he manages.

Inappropriate Content
i’m 41 everton have aged me. im
of my own weird beliefs mate that IF we go down, we won’t come back or il be dead when/if we do,

agains it’s only my beliefs. all i want in my
life is everton to stay up.

they’res thousands of us all
nervous and all wanting to do it, young, old new, ill, unwell etc lets do it for all our amazing supporters

please for the love of god

You're still a young ball of spunk mate lol

My lad is 22 and he's flapping at the thought of us going down like his Mar

Praying we don't go down for your sanity though mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel your pain mate but at the end of the day it’s just football, far more important things in life. I know Evertons huge in our life and right now it’s bad but it’s honestly not worth worrying over. The league will be gone within 2 years anyway when the SUPER LEAGUE returns.
I was sad and moody when I found out Burnley won and when I got home my 7 week old grand daughter was here and I hugged her and that was far far more important then what a bunch of millionaires do on a football pitch

i know you are right with more important things in life mate, i just don’t want everton to go down, and would give anything if we can get a miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back