Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't it get pretty much proven we tapped him up?

I know there was an enquiry
God knows. If we did, we didn’t do a very good job of it as we had to endure Allardyce for much longer than any self respecting set of fans should.
Everton have agreed compensation with Watford for manager Marco Silva. Reports on Friday claim the compensation is in the region of £4m and, in reaching the agreement, the clubs have avoided a Premier League inquiry into allegations the Toffees 'tapped-up' the Portuguese

Premier League relegation odds and fixtures as Burnley, Leeds & Everton battle for survival​

By Sporting Life
13:14 · MON May 09, 2022

The battle to avoid the final relegation spot in the Premier League is down to three with Burnley, Everton and Leeds all fighting for survival.
On average, over the past 10 seasons, 35 points has been enough to retain your spot in England's top-flight, with no side going higher than that across the past five campaigns.
It looks like more will be needed this season as Everton reached that mark with a rare away win at Leicester on Sunday. Leeds replaced them in the relegation zone after their 2-1 defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates.
Jesse Marsch's side are now odds-on for the drop, with Burnley a close second-favourite following a disappointing 3-1 defeat to Aston Villa.
Norwich and Watford have both been relegated with games to spare, falling far behind the battle for safety.
  • Title race: All you need to know
  • Top-four battle: All you need to know
prem table relegation
CLICK HERE to look at the full Premier League table

Premier League relegation odds (via Sky Bet)​

• 10/11 - Leeds
  • 1/1 - Burnley
  • 10/1 - Everton
Odds correct at 1800 (08/05/22)
relegation %

What are Leeds' remaining fixtures?​

• Wednesday, May 11: Chelsea (H)
  • Sunday, May 15: Brighton (H)
  • Sunday, May 22: Brentford (A)

What are Burnley's remaining fixtures?​

• Sunday, May 15: Tottenham (A)
  • Thursday, May 19: Aston Villa (A)
  • Sunday, May 22: Newcastle (H)

What are Everton's remaining fixtures?​

• Wednesday, May 11: Watford (A)
  • Sunday, May 15: Brentford (H)
  • Thursday, May 19: Crystal Palace (H)
  • Sunday, May 22: Arsenal (A)
Making myself crazy, thinking of the permeatations....

So, I've simplified it for myself...

We're one point ahead and have three winnable games.

They're one point behind and have two winnable games.

Does that help....

No. Actually, I'm not so sure anymore either.

FFS!

Premier League relegation odds and fixtures as Burnley, Leeds & Everton battle for survival​

By Sporting Life
13:14 · MON May 09, 2022

The battle to avoid the final relegation spot in the Premier League is down to three with Burnley, Everton and Leeds all fighting for survival.
On average, over the past 10 seasons, 35 points has been enough to retain your spot in England's top-flight, with no side going higher than that across the past five campaigns.
It looks like more will be needed this season as Everton reached that mark with a rare away win at Leicester on Sunday. Leeds replaced them in the relegation zone after their 2-1 defeat to Arsenal at the Emirates.
Jesse Marsch's side are now odds-on for the drop, with Burnley a close second-favourite following a disappointing 3-1 defeat to Aston Villa.
Norwich and Watford have both been relegated with games to spare, falling far behind the battle for safety.
  • Title race: All you need to know
  • Top-four battle: All you need to know
prem table relegation
CLICK HERE to look at the full Premier League table

Premier League relegation odds (via Sky Bet)​

• 10/11 - Leeds
  • 1/1 - Burnley
  • 10/1 - Everton
Odds correct at 1800 (08/05/22)
relegation %

What are Leeds' remaining fixtures?​

• Wednesday, May 11: Chelsea (H)
  • Sunday, May 15: Brighton (H)
  • Sunday, May 22: Brentford (A)

What are Burnley's remaining fixtures?​

• Sunday, May 15: Tottenham (A)
  • Thursday, May 19: Aston Villa (A)
  • Sunday, May 22: Newcastle (H)

What are Everton's remaining fixtures?​

• Wednesday, May 11: Watford (A)
  • Sunday, May 15: Brentford (H)
  • Thursday, May 19: Crystal Palace (H)
  • Sunday, May 22: Arsenal (A)

The Champions League winners elect, Burnley’s fixtures aren’t looking so clever are they now ?

I’m gonna say you still won’t be feeling comfortable about our situation then mate, even if we win
I can’t say you are wrong but I’d like to think winning 3 straight would give us all hope that we are on a run of our own and there’s no reason to say we can’t beat Brentford and Palace as well, or at the very least pick up some sort of variation of points.

But we wouldn't be there mathematically, that's what i'm saying. If we get 41 and the other two win their 3 remaining games then we'll go down because they'll have 43 so we'd still in essence be relying on others. Either we 'need' 44 to be mathematically safe, or we go off a gut feeling of what will be enough. For me I think one more win will probably do it but yeah i'd much rather we don't do that!

win all 4 then we know we’re safe lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back