Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing Ivan Toneys tweet showing cooper and Dallas from Leeds singing about Thomas Frank after winning the championship in 2020 I’m convinced now that Leeds best chance of points will be against Chelsea. Brighton are playing brilliantly under no pressure and Brentford would love to be the team that sends them down. Chelsea may just have one eye on the cup final and with everything else going on there it could be Leeds best opportunity
Chelsea are not guaranteed champions league yet, they lose to leeds and Spurs win against Arsenal they could be in big trouble they need to pick up points

Wouldn't take much to change those odds though. If we lose on Wednesday and Leeds get a result against Chelsea, or Burnley get a result against Spurs, there would be a huge change.

We have a big opportunity on Wednesday to go a long way to safety. But if we don't take it, things could get quite difficult again. Complacency is the biggest threat right now. We need more and no one can afford to relax and take their foot off the pedal, or we could easily drop back to 18th.
The odds on Leeds winning and you losing combined are 20/1. Shove a bit of cash on it and then you have beer money to relax the nerves until the next game.

5 points from 4 games .. that's what we need to be safe, Leeds have 2 games at home and we all know how much difference that makes.

Southampton have 2 games left, and not easy games

Burnley again could get 2 wins from their last 3 games.

If we can finish on atleast 40 points we're safe due to goal difference etc

We've been incredible the last few games ...
Hence why the Watford game is massive;
You're fine. You're 11/1 for a reason. Put your feet up.
Two games ago we were 4/6 for a reason as well.

Hence why the Watford game is massive;

Two games ago we were 4/6 for a reason as well.
Yeah, because you were playing terribly and were very unlikely to win against better teams. Leeds are not playing well and Burnley just got blitzed by the greatest club in the land on their own turf. Watford will be a piece of cake.

Want us to be in control not thinking of other teams results go in with energy fight let get the 3pts then go back to goodison and get this all over

That's the shortsighted thinking that got us into the relegation zone in the first place.
It's not short sighted thinking to think you'll get a result with the form you are on against a just-relegated team whose fans are planning to protest at their owners. You've got this. Don't drown in nerves.

The odds on Leeds winning and you losing combined are 20/1. Shove a bit of cash on it and then you have beer money to relax the nerves until the next game.

I would never back us to lose, but I am still nervous about tomorrow. We have a great opportunity, but winning back to back away games is not a common occurrence at this club, even with our better sides.

I think Leeds are capable of winning all 3 of their remaining games, but equally capable of losing all 3. They are very unpredictable, and it's an unpredictable point of the season, but I think they have an advantage over Burnley in that they have 2 home games left, to Burnley's one.

Having 2 home games left is good news for us too, but the pressure is enormous on Sunday if we lose at Watford, and results go against us elsewhere. It's very important we turn up tomorrow with the right attitude and perform well.

After seeing Ivan Toneys tweet showing cooper and Dallas from Leeds singing about Thomas Frank after winning the championship in 2020 I’m convinced now that Leeds best chance of points will be against Chelsea. Brighton are playing brilliantly under no pressure and Brentford would love to be the team that sends them down. Chelsea may just have one eye on the cup final and with everything else going on there it could be Leeds best opportunity

chelsea will not care about the FA Cup at all if they miss out on CL. clubs like that can't afford to miss out on CL qualification, it's much more important.

I would never back us to lose, but I am still nervous about tomorrow. We have a great opportunity, but winning back to back away games is not a common occurrence at this club, even with our better sides.

I think Leeds are capable of winning all 3 of their remaining games, but equally capable of losing all 3. They are very unpredictable, and it's an unpredictable point of the season, but I think they have an advantage over Burnley in that they have 2 home games left, to Burnley's one.

Having 2 home games left is good news for us too, but the pressure is enormous on Sunday if we lose at Watford, and results go against us elsewhere. It's very important we turn up tomorrow with the right attitude and perform well.

Leeds were absolutely rancid that first half against Arsenal and their captain is now suspended for the rest of the season. There is nothing suggesting to me that they'll be able to beat a motivated Chelsea side who need to make sure of Champions League.

Leeds were absolutely rancid that first half against Arsenal and their captain is now suspended for the rest of the season. There is nothing suggesting to me that they'll be able to beat a motivated Chelsea side who need to make sure of Champions League.

they’re is they are at home and on sky and it will be a packed elland rd

Status
Not open for further replies.