Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel like I'm wearing a tinfoil hat but with the number of bad decisions we have had against us this season, it does feel like they want us in the mire until the final day because it's better for Sky ratings. They love it the media and other fans are desperate for us to go too. Despite all our self inflicted issues as a team and mismanagement from above we should be sitting safe given the points we have been robbed of, criminal decisions other clubs never get certainly not at this frequency. And did Frank speaking out after the city non-penalty game make it worse? Are refs "punishing us"?!

Brentford only managed to beat us because of atrocious officiating and they were nowhere near as good as some people make out. And they went down to 2-1 at HT whilst having an extra man on the pitch. All Leeds have to do is keep their cool and tighten up at the back. If they can do that they'll win.

Us however, we have to face a Crystal Palace side with a depleted, fatigued squad whilst they have a near full strength squad to choose from. And you can absolutely be in no doubt that Arsenal away is a guaranteed loss.
Leeds should have dead and buried yesterday, they have been awful but teams not taken their chances against them. I’m more confident that they’ll lose than I am we’ll beat palace. For what it’s worth, I’m pretty sure we can beat palace.

Status
Not open for further replies.