Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone that goes down deserves it. It's a long season and everyone plays the same teams. We just aren't good enough. We look like Villa did before they eventually dropped but I doubt we'd come back quickly.

I thought Ancelotti was a failure but now I realize he was performing miracles.
A bit hysterical that post. Beat Leeds and things will look a good bit better.

We have two games in hand on Norwich, and one game in hand on both Watford and Newcastle.

I just don't see this squad having the fight, determination and passion for a relegation battle! If Frank manages to keep us up he deserves every plaudit.

Just a job... That mentality is growing all the time.
Reckon I would get bored playing the lottery if I won hundred of thousands every month. Play it for a year or so then give up!
I do exclude young Gordon from criticisms proper footballer!

I don´t much care if my company goes bust either. I´d just get another job. Suspect they feel the same.

I don´t much care if my company goes bust either. I´d just get another job. Suspect they feel the same.
Probably why they will go bust too many who don't care. Not that's wrong you can be good at a job and not be emotionally connected to your employer you need a balance. Pretty much the same myself. There seems too many in the Everton squad who don't care enough!

Probably why they will go bust too many who don't care. Not that's wrong you can be good at a job and not be emotionally connected to your employer you need a balance. Pretty much the same myself. There seems too many in the Everton squad who don't care enough!
We should pick 11 players out the stands and you can guarantee they would lose but they would absolutely show these well paid panzies how to put their hearts and souls into a match

A mole(Benitez), dug us in a hole
Can hardly score a goal
Going down, excavation
I and I live on sky
You make me feel like I can cry..then die

REL-A-GATION

Feel we are in trouble... U2?

I don't really think Leeds are in the mix they have got to much about them and can pull a good result from anywhere.
There are six teams in threat including Brentford 3 will go down and if we slip into the the bottom 3 we have had it.
Even a point against Leeds is not a disaster we have to stop losing matches.

Last edited:
A bit hysterical that post. Beat Leeds and things will look a good bit better.

We have two games in hand on Norwich, and one game in hand on both Watford and Newcastle.
We actually have to beat Leeds though.

I don't really get this while "all we need to do" stuff. We have not been doing it for months now. On form we would lose the Leeds game and the two games in hand, where does that leave us then?

Obviously different manager and some different players so we need to hope that makes a difference and it easily could but we can't just keep saying that we have games coming up that we should win etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back