Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
….do you mean appointing Benitez?
You do realise he has been here for several years now, ask any of the older fans, or Google it, Moshiri didnt arrive in the summer, he has been on this for a few years now, constantly taking us backwards

We cannot score goals - that is a serious worry with those fixtures coming.
Big, big game next weekend dropping points at Brentford will I fear ensure another miserable Everton festive season and put massive pressure on Rafael.

It seems Benitez has been appointed as the yes man the board needs to ride the wave of wasting hundreds of millions of pounds of players and managers over the past 4/5 seasons. It stinks of it.

As it stands the current team available (fit) is possibly the worst Everton team I’ve seen in 33 years. Absolutely no fight. No leaders and no identity.
Good point this, I think only a yes man was going to accept what's going on behind the scenes.

5-7 points from 8 games is absolutely relegation form..

I think 35 points will be enough to keep a team up this season. The difficulty will be riding this period out with the injuries we have, without catastrophising, changing the manager yet again and starting the merry go round again.

We cannot score goals - that is a serious worry with those fixtures coming.
Big, big game next weekend dropping points at Brentford will I fear ensure another miserable Everton festive season and put massive pressure on Rafael.

were not gonna score goals either when the manager has the whole 11 playing in our own box and scared to touch the ball

That brentford game is so huge for breathing space. A loss isnt just 0 points in this game. Its a big pointer to how the season could collapse.
Slightly wary is how i'd describe it right now.

Extremely frustrating period but it is vital we don’t panic here and try to get behind the team. There will be a significant improvement when 2 or 3 of these players return as long as the atmosphere has not become toxic by then. It looks like we will be at about a point a game at the half way mark and just above the drop. Might need to use the loan market in Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.