Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice to drag Leeds into it
I wouldv betted my arms and legs leeds would win today but they werent a shadow of what they where against Villa. They also have alot of key players out. The goal Difference tally looks very representative and it shows leeds actually has to fear too. They dont look good. I still think Watford and Norwich are sure bets. We (Leeds, Burnley, Newcastle, Brentford maybe) all are fighting against that 3rd spot.

I wouldv betted my arms and legs leeds would win today but they werent a shadow of what they where against Villa. They also have alot of key players out. The goal Difference tally looks very representative and it shows leeds actually has to fear too. They dont look good. I still think Watford and Norwich are sure bets. We (Leeds, Burnley, Newcastle, Brentford maybe) all are fighting against that 3rd spot.
Yeah, certainly can't count out chickens. Encouraged by the last two home performances though. Challenge is maintaining it.

Brentford are definitely in it they're only 2 points ahead of us and played 3 games more.

The problem is we don’t play like this every week. Onwards and upwards though. Every point takes this nightmare scenario further away from us and we can start looking to the cup and then moving players out in the next window.
I don’t disagree mate. But I’m in ‘Everton zone’ here - “ think we’re the best team in the world even though you know they’ll let us down very shortly” and do you know what? It’s great. I’m gonna part my hair Ala Duncan Ferguson 1995

I know we are still in a right old mess but I really can’t see us going down now. Another loss would have been a disaster for confidence but today will now do the opposite.
Leeds have been dragged into it and Brentford aren’t out the woods yet either! Massive result that this afternoon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back