Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right come on then .. where are we getting points for the rest of the season and how many do you think we will need to stay up?

Going to be tough end of the season and Newcastle are now stringing together wins..

Right come on then .. where are we getting points for the rest of the season and how many do you think we will need to stay up?

8 more games at Goodison. That's 24 points. Plus 22 we already have makes 46. Reckon that will be enough, whatever happens in the away games.

Next question ?

Going to be tough end of the season and Newcastle are now stringing together wins..
Where are the points coming from? Here and there, who knows, but we will get enough. Honestly think this season will be the lowest points total required for survival in PL history. The three at the bottom now will most likely go in my opinion

There's not much point in looking at the fixture list to see how many points we could pick up, we all know that Everton could beat Chelsea 3-0 on Saturday and go out on the following Wednesday and lose 4-2 V Norwich..
I have no doubt that we'll have plenty of points by mid April to as good as confirm we won't be relegated, who will we get the points from.. impossible to tell.

I think this weekend has pretty much secured the fate of the 3 at the bottom. Not expecting a victory next weekend but if we get one and the other results go to form you can pretty much close the thread. 30 points might be enough and I think 34 is pretty much a guarantee. Those 3 teams are not going to average over a point a game for the remainder of the season

It’s not really Newcastle we need to worry about

They’ll be fine now I reckon

Norwich, Burnley, Watford and Brentford are the four we need to focus on

We have to better their results until mathematically we’re out of danger

Southampton - A
City - H
Spurs - A
Wolves - H
Watford - A
West Ham - A
Utd - H
Palace - H
[Poor language removed] - A
Chelsea - H
Leicester - A
Brentford - H
Arsenal - A

Burnley - A
Newcastle - H
Leicester - H

leeds as well i think in there

I don’t see it tbh

I just think they’ll score enough goals to at least draw their way to safety

Burnley will get overwhelmed by the fixture pile up, whilst the damage has probably been done regards Norwich and Watford

We’ve still been unable to maintain any consistent positive form and Brentford are dropping like a stone

It’s between us five I think

Leeds and Newcastle will probably be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back