Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see it tbh

I just think they’ll score enough goals to at least draw their way to safety

Burnley will get overwhelmed by the fixture pile up, whilst the damage has probably been done regards Norwich and Watford

We’ve still been unable to maintain any consistent positive form and Brentford are dropping like a stone

It’s between us five I think

Leeds and Newcastle will probably be fine
Why would you say we are in it and Leeds and Newcastle aren't?

Why would you say we are in it and Leeds and Newcastle aren't?

I think Newcastle are now in form and will maintain it, whilst Leeds did enough early doors that they’ve got enough of a cushion

By comparison, we’ve been mince all season and have won one game since Benitez was sacked

We need to put an actual run together before we can even begin to think that we’re out of it

I personally think Saints away and City at home are wretched fixtures to have right now

I don’t see it tbh

I just think they’ll score enough goals to at least draw their way to safety

Burnley will get overwhelmed by the fixture pile up, whilst the damage has probably been done regards Norwich and Watford

We’ve still been unable to maintain any consistent positive form and Brentford are dropping like a stone

It’s between us five I think

Leeds and Newcastle will probably be fine
Everyone up to and including Brentford is still in it.

Everyone up to and including Brentford is still in it.

Just don’t see it mate

Newcastle look to have really hit their stride now, whilst Leeds are always dangerous going forward and have amassed enough points prior to this that they have the luxury of being able to potentially draw their way out of it, especially if the other five keep dropping points, which I think we all will

Leeds and Newcastle are not who we need to be focusing on, it’s the other four imo

I think Newcastle are now in form and will maintain it, whilst Leeds did enough early doors that they’ve got enough of a cushion

By comparison, we’ve been mince all season and have won one game since Benitez was sacked

We need to put an actual run together before we can even begin to think that we’re out of it

I personally think Saints away and City at home are wretched fixtures to have right now
We are 1 point behind Leeds..
They don't have that much of a cushion if we don't!
They have united and Liverpool in their next 2

Just don’t see it mate

Newcastle look to have really hit their stride now, whilst Leeds are always dangerous going forward and have amassed enough points prior to this that they have the luxury of being able to potentially draw their way out of it, especially if the other five keep dropping points, which I think we all will

Leeds and Newcastle are not who we need to be focusing on, it’s the other four imo
How donleeds get the luxury of drawing their way to safely? They are one point ahead of us ….. a simple win draw match day switcheroo

lol lol lol lol we’ve played 2 league games since fat boy lol your making out “we’ve only won since he’s been sacked”

like it’s loads lol

I still think we are right in it. Norwich and Newcastle finding form is a nightmare scenario for us and it means we probably can't rely on other teams being rubbish.

In addition to that we've got some seriously tough games coming up over the next few weeks.

On the plus side, there are some signs of life over the last 2 weeks, but we are right in the thick of it.

I still think we are right in it. Norwich and Newcastle finding form is a nightmare scenario for us and it means we probably can't rely on other teams being rubbish.

In addition to that we've got some seriously tough games coming up over the next few weeks.

On the plus side, there are some signs of life over the last 2 weeks, but we are right in the thick of it.
You’re not wrong. Green shoots but we are in a perilous situation. I do think the current bottom three will go down but there can be no complacency as whatever happens we will not be that far away from the drop points wise come the end of the season

Norwich arent finding enough form to catch us, maybe brentford if they cant turn the corner.
Hodgson a terrible appointment for watford to try and keep them up, theyve 2 draws and 8 defeats in their last 10, with a near full strength squad. Theyre in massive bother.
Burnley the ones that in previous years you would maybe have been wary of, but they can't score goals, and that will be huge difference from them scraping draws, theyre currently 1 win in 16.
Honestly cant see anything but them 3, unless Bees completely die a death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back