Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid week games will be crucial. Leeds could lose twice before next play. Hopefully Watford and Burnley don’t pick anything up. Would give us a free swing at City then to perform without pressure.

Brentford next 3 games
Newcastle home
Norwich away
Burnley home

Think if they don't take more than 3 to 4 points there in real trouble l.

Burnley are playing midweek this week and next
Spurs home
Leicester home

Watford home against palace on Wednesday to

Mid week games will be crucial. Leeds could lose twice before next play. Hopefully Watford and Burnley don’t pick anything up. Would give us a free swing at City then to perform without pressure.

If the results go against us this week and with City to come, it will really hit home how desperate our situation is.

We've got a new manager who hasn't really had the bounce we've needed and a squad filled with players who aren't suited to a relegation battle.

To think we won the 'we beat Leeds at home' cup last week too

I think we'll be okay, but it would be nice to draw a few games

Thought the aftermatch reaction last week was a bit ott. Ok we dont get much to cheer about but it was like we'd won a cup. To much back slapping on Evertons official accounts aswell. I mean it might be me. I might be a bit miserable but i find it all a bit cringe.
If they'd turned up away from home in a real test like today i might join in a bit. But what happened today hasnt even raised an eyebrow in me.
The won the leeds cup players done their bit last week. As per usual it was put your feet up time in the next match.

Based purely on the atmosphere and generally accepted resulting push that gave us three points last week, it's obvious to me that our home form will see us over the line.
So who's next up at the Temple of Doom?

Everyone is looking at burnley, Watford, Brentford and Norwich next few games.

Says it all. Just a shambles.

Even if we manage to stay Lampard has one massive job on in the summer. A summer that will be shortened due to the world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back