Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We deserve relegation. In fact, Moshiri deserves relegation so he takes a bigger financial hit cos of his appaling decisions.

This club has done a stunning job in recruiting multi million fraud players that either cannot run, cannot pass, are unaware of basics or are mentally and weak to play Premier League football.

Were is this "we will win enough home games coming from "

We've lost enough at home, West Ham, Watford, Kopites, Villa & Brighton all beat us at home this season.

We won't always have it our way at home either

We've lost enough at home, West Ham, Watford, Kopites, Villa & Brighton all beat us at home this season.

Villa result looks very poor now. Critical run for us will be in March where we have Wolves and Newcastle at home and then a couple of days later Watford away. If we pick up nothing against City or Spurs we will need to win the two home games and then avoid defeat against Watford. If that week goes badly we are down. Should hopefully have Douc and Gray back

Mainly because all those defeats came with Benitez. We won’t always have it our own way, I agree But Lampard will have on us the front foot and the crowd will get behind them.

Relegation will be the only way some of these rats will jump ship, they won’t want to play in the championship. Whilst we’re also still in the Prem, teams aren’t gonna pay what we want for them. They’ll wait and take advantage of our fire sale. Those players know this and are happily bringing in a wage to have a kick about at the weekend.

I hate this season. I hate it.

Can't wait for it to be over, whatever the outcome.

Don't know how some of these clubs do this every year.
It's been bad for me ever since Matinez first season. Koeman with no shots on target and dragging myself to the Allardyce games....but this is the worst since the 90s but even then we somehow looked better than we do now.

It's been bad for me ever since Matinez first season. Koeman with no shots on target and dragging myself to the Allardyce games....but this is the worst since the 90s but even then we somehow looked better than we do now.
Andre Gomes just simply can't play again. Killed his own confidence and simply not up to it. I can't remember a worse performance in my life time from an Everton player

It is dependant that we can win at home, we have to unify like against Leeds and we'll win enough home games. Ridiculous saying this with the squad we have what a bloody farce.

Status
Not open for further replies.