Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that some can't see this, can't believe some wanted Norwich to win given our predicament.
If you subscribe to this notion of thinking, then you are nothing but a bitter idiot and part of the problem imo.

I would go to anfield and cheer in a Liverpool shirt if it meant a team around us losing, I still don't think people realise how close we are to the championship with one of the most weak minded teams I've ever seen.

If you subscribe to this notion of thinking, then you are nothing but a bitter idiot and part of the problem imo.

I would go to anfield and cheer in a Liverpool shirt if it meant a team around us losing, I still don't think people realise how close we are to the championship with one of the most weak minded teams I've ever seen.
Exactly it's madness caring more about Liverpool winning than a club below us getting points in a relegation battle.

Mainly because all those defeats came with Benitez. We won’t always have it our own way, I agree But Lampard will have on us the front foot and the crowd will get behind them.
My worry is it's still the same inconsistent bottling players, they are capable of playing poor even with the crowd support

My worry is it's still the same inconsistent bottling players, they are capable of playing poor even with the crowd support
I agree, they haven’t changed and most don’t deserve to wear the shirt, but I think that if we go at teams from the start, the fans will be up for it.

The fans won’t allow them to shirk it.

If, and that is no longer a big if, we go down, then the championship teams will see as as the big scalp they wanna beat. In the same way we make shyte premier league clubs look top class, this will continue into the championship. The majority of the talentless cowards will have to go, either sold (doubtful bar 3/4) or contracts paid off, don't know if the rules permit this ? If not then I don't see the current crop of lionheart's up for a battle with Blackpool, Preston or Luton fkn Town.

Over to you Mosh lad ....

For example, who do you think Liverpool fans will be cheering on next week?

Perhaps if Klopp makes enough of a fuss about it in his national broadcasts, sorry press conferences, this week, the referree and var officials can be leaned on to throw the game in our favour.

Three penalties and three sendings-off in our favour might be enough for a point. They'll all count.

Perhaps if Klopp makes enough of a fuss about it in his national broadcasts, sorry press conferences, this week, the referree and var officials can be leaned on to throw the game in our favour.

Three penalties and three sendings-off in our favour might be enough for a point. They'll all count.
Wouldn't count on it mate, city are gonna be out for blood, I am absolutely dreading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.