Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
we aren’t getting a win they’re bang on form

i would be made up with a draw

Screenshot_20220306-160056.webp

Hardly bang on form.

Every time o look at the fixtures I see different results- could be disastrous, could be great, depends on what beer I’m on!
Depends what way you always look at the games lol, i think Norwich v Brentford was better as a draw yesterday to keep Brentford close, while some think its better Brentford won to keep Norwich away from us lol

It is indeed a paradox.

There is an edge to a relehation threatened season that just doesn’t exis when we are plodding along in mid table and out of the Cup by February.

And I have seen Everton win Titles at Goodison and at Norwich….watche us win Cups at both Wembley and Rotterdam.

But I look back on Wimbledon Day as my best ever day supporting EFC :hayee:
Not often i disagree with you Mr K, but far from one of the best ever days! The sheer relief at the end was overwhelming - the implication of losing was huge I’d admit, but “best ever day” I’m sorry we’ll have to agree to disagree ?!

But played wonderfully, you obviously didn't watch the 90min match with the same camera angle as i

I'll be honest i didnt see it. But i checked the stats. 27% and 1 shot at goal.
They must have been wonderful around that centre circle or something.

Guys let's get a little upbeat in here, virtually every result this weekend has gone our way, we've so much to look forward to in the coming weeks.
We're improving under Lampard and we have games in hand on all the teams all around us, cheer up.
For me anything we get at Spurs will be a bonus, beyond that I see us picking up points, I don't see where points are coming from at those around us other than when they play each other obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back