Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would definitely take a draw tomorrow with our games in hand and 3 favourable (but still tough) fixtures to follow.

It wont be the end of the world if we get beat but what a great boost it would be if we somehow managed to get something out of it.

Not often i disagree with you Mr K, but far from one of the best ever days! The sheer relief at the end was overwhelming - the implication of losing was huge I’d admit, but “best ever day” I’m sorry we’ll have to agree to disagree ?!

Absolutely agree.

But it was that relief at the end of such a roller coaster game on top of the awful week of sleepless nights that preceded it that made the joy and unbridled ecstasy so acute.

I was in tears of joy afterwards….I have never even cried with joy after a game in which we won a trophy :)

That game made me realise, more than any other game, what this shambolic, underachieving, mismanaged. lovable old club means to me.

I never want to go throught it again…..I hate the thoughts of younger Bkues ever experiencing it.

But it happened…we survived….and it is a memory I will keep up there with Rotterdam, Wembley, Norwich and many glorious occasions at Goodison ;)

I don't think we will go down. Norwich and Watford look dead. We only have to be above one of Burnley, Leeds, or Brentford and we have multiple games in hand on all of them. Newcastle look safe unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back