Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Watford losing helps it was never really them we had to worry about, it's all about our form, Burnley is the one to watch otherwise

I don't think Watford can be written off at all, they are just three points behind us and they have yet to play us at home.
It would be silly to write anybody off with a little under 15 games still to play and the foot of the table being as tight as it is.

A couple of wins for anyone and the table starts to look a lot different.

Which is why it’s also futile getting in a flap right now. We could have realistically been in the drop zone after this weekends fixtures, but another win would see us climb a few places.

It would be silly to write anybody off with a little under 15 games still to play and the foot of the table being as tight as it is.

Which is why it’s also futile getting in a flap right now. We could have realistically been in the drop zone after this weekends fixtures, but another win would see us climb a few places.
Correct, things could be better but it's not desperate Dan.

still mate it’s very nervy. if we can do our own thing fingers crossed wel be ok

we’re still worried!

I mean we do actually need to start winning games at some point, but it’s not as nail biting as some are making out.
If we’re still in the same position when we’ve played as many as the teams around us, I’ll be more worried.

it’s still not easy you can have tons of games in hand mate, but two our from those around us.

until we’re safe this is the way! kak your pants time

it’s still not easy you can have tons of games in hand mate, but two our from those around us.

until we’re safe this is the way! kak your pants time
Don’t get me wrong Matty, I’d rather have the points on the board than the games in hand, but I’ll save from the feeling of doom until the last minute.

What good’s worrying going to do, apart from take a few months off my life?

Our games in hand skew the table massively at the minute. By the time we’ve caught up on games that fixture might not even matter.
You're massively predicting a severe and sudden upturn in points for us there! I think after games in hand we might be about clear of them at best. Table and results don't lie.

Don’t get me wrong Matty, I’d rather have the points on the board than the games in hand, but I’ll save from the feeling of doom until the last minute.

What good’s worrying going to do, apart from take a few months off my life?

oh mate it’s all i do lol

but more that’s my mental health

tbh until i know we can’t go down i won’t be able to change it! lol

You're massively predicting a severe and sudden upturn in points for us there! I think after games in hand we might be about clear of them at best. Table and results don't lie.

Well Burnley had won 1 game in 23 and then suddenly won 2 on the bounce, Newcastle didn’t win until their 15th game of the season and are now unbeaten in 8 so yes, form is temporary and can actually turn around believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back