Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to not finish last out of a mini league between us, leeds, Brentford and Burnley with us having more points to play for than all of them - if we can’t do that then we deserve to go down. Watford aren’t totally gone either - especially if they win tomorrow.

It’s dreadful that it’s come to this with 13 games left of the season. Should have sacked Benitez sooner and we’d be a good few points better off now.
38 - 24 = 14

It is indeed a paradox.

There is an edge to a relehation threatened season that just doesn’t exis? when we are plodding along in mid table and out of the Cup by February.

And I have seen Everton win Titles at Goodison and at Norwich….watche? us win Cups at both Wembley and Rotterdam.

But I look back on Wimbledon Day as my best ever day supporting EFC :hayee:
Is your keyboard struggling?

We have changed our style since Lampard took over and it feels to me like it will come good soon.

The City result was criminal by the officials. We have nog yet shown any away form under Lampard, but as with Benitez, he ha ex been hampered with personnel availability.

We were not bad against Brentford, or Leeds, or City. We have not been consistently bad under Lampard.
I'll give you all that. But we have forgotten how to win. It's only the results that matter going forward.

Looking at Burnley remaining fixtures, if they get more than 9 I will be surprised
You could have posted them...

Edit. Unless they are playing the top 4, I can see them winning 4 more on current form. We will need 3 more wins at least to stay above Burnley. The Brentford v Burnley match next up will decide who is our relegation opposition of the two I feel.

We have changed our style since Lampard took over and it feels to me like it will come good soon.

The City result was criminal by the officials. We have nog yet shown any away form under Lampard, but as with Benitez, he ha? ex been hampered with personnel availability.

We were not bad against Brentford, or Leeds, or City. We have not been consistently bad under Lampard.
Is you keyboard struggling? @kithnou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back