Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away we really are struggling - in the past we've fluked a win against the level of oppo Burnley and Watford represent. The other away games are so tough - maybe half a chance at Leicester but Arsenal, Liverpool, West Ham look write offs.

As far as home goes:

Chance: Wolves, Palace, Brentford, Leicester, Newcastle
Half-chance: Chelsea, United

That's 7 with chances and 5 that look pretty desperate. We need something like 4 or 5 wins pretty much from the home games.. it's not good.

If we dont beat Wolves the wheels will come off.

I think we all know that.

That has to be made into a Wimbledon or Coventry game for us.
I would go as far as to say it is the biggest match in our club’s history.

If we go down we will do a Derby, it’s as simple as that.

We as fans have to be behind our players from the first whistle to the last. It must be like the Leeds match times ten.

That “performance“ tonight must have given a tremeboost to Leeds, Burnley, Watfird and Norwich.

Their heads wer down after the weekend ans us with matches in hand.

Now they are thinking we are worse than any of them are.

And they are probably right.
Burnley now have a better goal difference.
So one point for them, they go above us.

That “performance“ tonight must have given a tremeboost to Leeds, Burnley, Watfird and Norwich.

Their heads wer down after the weekend ans us with matches in hand.

Now they are thinking we are worse than any of them are.

And they are probably right.
I came here to say the same thing. The clubs you just listed are probably banking on the idea of playing us and expecting 3 points from us.

Its all psychological
Please forget it and prepare for Wolves
Do not give up as it was only 1 match
You can recover

Not getting nasty, I'm merely pointing out that the fact you support so many other teams dilutes for me any opinion you have on my only club Everton.
Says the man with a soft spot for Tranmere.:D I don't have to explain or justify myself to you, or anyone else on here for that matter either.

Last edited:
With the high line we need pace and athleticism.

Its not hard to pinpoint what needs to be done and I think Godfrey could be crucial.

Brentford
Leeds
Everton
Burnley
Watford
Norwich

3 of those 6 can go down.

If we can beat both Wolves and Newcastle I think the confidence will keep us up. Right now i would be thrilled with 4 pts.

Get that and we stay up imo.

Said it at the start of the season to my mate and maybe on here. We are gone and we deserve it. On the plus side it might be the quickest way to get rid of our over paid players...wait they are crap nobody wants them

Status
Not open for further replies.