Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given we’re in the middle of a national energy crisis and are seeing a war going on in Europe with the existential threat of nuclear weapons in the background, I’d suggest being miserable over a game of football is a bit silly.

But yes if it makes you feel better you’re a super blue for being miserable.
ah using the war and energy crisis to deflect lol what a snidey beaut you are

If we are to turn it around, it's always been from after the Spurs game tbh

Most would have had that down as an #expectedloss but probably not 5-0

Very much so.

It's always the manor. The players should be embarrassed.

Daily Fail has a smashing headline of saying Pickford could be the first player from the championship to represent England at a world cup.

Your DCL, Richy, Alli's...all of them not arsed cos they'll get a move and flop somewhere else

Well despite Nytol I have had a sleepless night mulling over Everton. I suspect our Bambis all slept well thinking of their bank balances.

This squad is far worse than 94 or 98, and I had given up in 94.

Against the 4th best defence in the league in Wolves.

And a bang in form Newcastle who have won their last 5 in 7. Unbeaten in 8.

Personally think we've shagged it
Yep. Won't be easy at all. Especially considering the pressure ramps up more with each game and these players hate any kind of pressure. The small shred of optimism comes from our home form though which has been ok, even against City.

We need at least 4 points from the next 2 games, the way we are performing we don't look like we could get points if Wolves and Newcastle send their under 23s.

You know you are allowed to be arsed about multiple things at one time ?

you started the insults with the super blue shout .

I’m not sure me sarcastically saying you’re a super blue is quite the same as “snidey beaut”.

I never said you couldn’t be arsed about Everton. What I said was, I don’t see the point in being miserable about it.

I watch all the games, I’ll be there on Sunday. I’m perfectly bothered about it, I just choose not to let it make me miserable.

Why that riles you so much I don’t really know.

Status
Not open for further replies.