Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do championship games get broadcast in foreign countries at all ? If we go down presumably it would be like the days before the internet existed where you would have to listen to local radio broadcasts for live coverage.
Lol this is how I adopted Everton as a second team, in the 90's I was having kids so couldn't afford my West Brom games and they were down in the 1st and second divisions back then so not on telly and as I needed at football fix I choose Everton ?

Do championship games get broadcast in foreign countries at all ? If we go down presumably it would be like the days before the internet existed where you would have to listen to local radio broadcasts for live coverage.
The odd game or 2 at most usually do, but mostly its I Follow Teams use for Foreign people - but you can get around that by using a VPN or having the usual stuff everyone uses to watch the footy on a Saturday etc lol

Sky are suggesting there is some genuine doubt now that Chelsea may not be able to complete their season. Were that to happen, would it still be the bottom three relegated - or the bottom two plus Chelsea potentially? Crazy as that sounds.

Inappropriate Language
Sky are suggesting there is some genuine doubt now that Chelsea may not be able to complete their season. Were that to happen, would it still be the bottom three relegated - or the bottom two plus Chelsea potentially? Crazy as that sounds.
surely they wouldnt relegate Chelsea??? be [Poor language removed] hilarious if it happened like but cant see it

Really is a joke of a situation. Nobody in our government raising any eyebrows at the fact that the owners* of Chelsea's opposition today executed 81 people yesterday.

* officially or unofficially.

That really is clutching at straws. I think it is 50/50 for us. Not seeing how we are going to win football matches. We lack the guile to go through the middle. Lack the crossing ability at full-back to benefit DCL when he plays and don’t offer a threat from set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back