Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to disagree. I actually think West Ham weren’t even at the races and were playing at 80%.

We still couldn’t get a result and we are the team supposedly who should be busting a gut trying to change our fortunes.

On paper it’s not a totally awful result as in we didn’t get pasted like we did at Palace. That’s how low the bar has sunk.

But we lost and that will have done nothing to change the mood around the camp, which already looks like a beaten and broken outfit.

you must of watched a different game to me.

we were a lot lot better than we have been away we were unlucky and even at ten men was still pressing. it shows a spirit atleast and lampard knows we need it

They played a full strength team and were obviously doing all they could to win. Moyes was going berserk on the line trying to push them on.

There's too much of this stuff: every single thing our players do is rubbish and the opposition weren't playing their best. We all know our players aren;t good enough but there has to be some balance. How on earth do you come to the conclusion that West Ham were at 80% and how can you distinguish them throttling back and Everton not allowing them to be dominant?

coz he’s a div

you must of watched a different game to me.

we were a lot lot better than we have been away we were unlucky and even at ten men was still pressing. it shows a spirit atleast and lampard knows we need it
we were better compared to lately, but West Ham were below par compared to how they have been doing, and yet we still failed

Sorry to hear that mate
It puts football and Everton in perspective really. Football doesn’t matter.
I wish you all the best in the battle ahead and hope Everton can give you a cheer along the way
Stay strong and you will beat it. All the best mate

this - always here for a talk paul and fight it and lets hope everton help your spirits @paultheblue

I don’t often agree with you Dave, but I fully agree with your stance on backing Lampard all the way.
There's no alternative.

Even if that galoot could get another 2% out of this team or get Goodison rocking more than it has been I;d have him in, because the club over-rides all that.

But these players apart from Calvert-Lewin are all putting it it in and we already have Goodison at fever pitch.

To remove Lampard right now or even in a few games time would be unforgivable.

Last edited:

why were they below par? they okayed and did they’re best to win ffs below par my ass
Because as i said west ham were below par to how they have been playing, west ham have played so much better over the weeks, while out little bit of an improvement was still not the best to win the game, off course silly errors and the Red changed it - and nice to see you have woke up to the real world in thinking we are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back