Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The championship frightens the life out of me considering who runs the club, as well as those who play for us. Start thinking league one if and when we drop.
You can’t challenge Sunderland as the worst run club in the country, it’s the only thing we have left

I genuinely hope you can get out of this. Good luck

What will it take foPala should be pretty lively. Night game aswell so loads of alcohol will be in

What will it take for fans to turn on the owners or players though? There’s just nothing that will get fans out of their apathetic slumber. Let’s just blame another manager instead

Pitch invasion after Palace seems probable. Not advocating any sort of violence of course but it's a night game, they'll be hours of alcohol being taken in and no one will be leaving that game in a hurry whatever the result so seems as best time as any to air the many grievances to the relevant parties.

I assume Moshiri will bottle it though and fly in for the Arsenal game instead.

Will our ST prices be reduced if we get relegated? I'd be typical Everton to up the prices for us to watch Championship football come August.

I can hear their claim now, "Well, it's more home games to watch (endure)."

We won’t bounce back mate. Our finances are in disarray, we’ll follow Sunderland.

This club is burnt because of this gang of shithouses
Fair point mate, my interest in the sport is so low that I have little to no idea about the clubs finances. All I know is that Championship football isn’t ideal but it’s something new and has the potential to be a little more exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.