Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we cant rely on staying up because theres 3 teams worse than us anymore...

Table still says there is....

Will be interesting to see how Burnley play Norwich now. Massive chance for them to get to 27 points and in all likelihood get out of bottom 3 for first time all season.

This is the horrible part where draws v likes of Man. united, Chelsea and Leicester aren't going to be enough in the long run.

If a team like ours (Southampton) can go down, strip down, rebuild and re-emerge - all the while surviving financially - then Everton certainly can.
Besides, I don't think you're getting relegated. That team will just about dig out something.
Just.

We better stay up somehow. Find points from somewhere by a miracle because if we dont this club is in real trouble.

I wonder will the same posters that mocked some of us when we said there was a real danger this club would be relegated last october/November now mock me when I say there is a real danger we wont get back up to the top league for a long long time.

This is not a pessimistic look or view point. It's just reality. The championship is a hard hard league and a club in freefall like ours better cop on soon in all departments or we might be talking next year of relegation down another level from the championship

Everton relegated.
That's what is going to happen. We won't come back up anytime soon neither, and the stadium is going to be hard to finance. We're done.
Thanks to the board, and the most weak willed, brain dead players ever to pull the Royal blue on.
Let’s not forget a fanbase who, in the main, refuse to make a stand against this diabolical mismanagement.

Fair play to the lads and girls that tried, shame at those who shushed and booed their efforts.

Compared to ‘94 and ‘98 we’re fine. Will take some cojones but it’s more than doable. Any under 30s who haven’t seen us win anything, now’s the time to get behind them. Biggest prize is the medium term future of the club.

These cowards are taking us down. We have a squad full of useless wasters. Worse still some that clearly don’t care (DCL) the fans don’t deserve this. We travel in are numbers to constantly watch them lose away from home. We sell out Goodison to watch them stink the place out. The owner and the board are clueless. Frank loves Kenny an it’s plain weird but make no mistake these players are disgusting. I hate everyone of them except Gordon and Richie can’t wait till the rest go away for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back