Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF we go down the shoots of hope are the following:

Mykolenko, Patterson and Branthwaite will develop nicely and look the business down there - build a defence for the future.

Doucoure and Gordon will likely stay as will Richarlison possibly if he loves the club like he says.

Sell DCL, Mina, Pickford, Allan to sort the finances out, bring 2-3 hungry young Championship players in and rebuild and go again.

Get shot of the likes of Coleman, Keane, Holgate even to the bench every week if they cant be bombed out.

@Saint Domingo
Shoots of hope????? Load of tripe as usual. League 1 beckons at this rate.
Not even a championship playoff for you
Great eh?????

If a team like ours (Southampton) can go down, strip down, rebuild and re-emerge - all the while surviving financially - then Everton certainly can.
Besides, I don't think you're getting relegated. That team will just about dig out something.
Just.
Try watching us instead of the saints mate.

What it's going to take to stay up mate.
Mistakes are killing us so Route one at goodison and away from home.These players cannot play ball. Doucoure looks scared. Throw rondon and richarldson up top. Go 442 and go hoof ball. We currently just cannot play through midfield . I would have said go with ferguson till summer when benitez got sacked for the above reasons and tactic.
I would still chance it. Lampard doesnt look capable and his players look scared of shadows.

If Watford or Burnley put together any sort of run then we are done. Our only hope is that they keep being absolutely crap and we can somehow grind out a couple of wins.

We're all thinking maybe we could somehow get 3 points on Saturday but it's more likely United turn us over. They're crap right now but they're attack against our defence is a complete mismatch.

Koff [Poor language removed], I’m not in the mood for your illiterate bilge.

We deserve to go down and if that’s what it takes to change this club then so be it.

you want your own team to go down

oh it will change the club alright

it’s the end of us. and when we’re down and forgotten about reality will set in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back