Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley will get the points against Norwich this weekend, that is us in the bottom 3.....can you see us getting 3 points needed to get us back out again, because I can't
I dunno but i would rather have our run in then theres, we have 5 home games, if we can get about 8 points from them we could be ok, i know its hard to see but i also cant see Burnley getting much either, they have some hard games against teams with more to fight for then some of ours

This is the thing, everyone saying i cant see us getting many more points, but you can say the same about the rubbish below us, its not like they are decent

Watford and Burnley are playing each other for a start. Generally been lucky with the results elsewhere in last month and not falling into bottom 3 at any point but think that will happen this weekend. Anyway to just assume Burnley-Watford will just be 0-0 or 1-1 is wishful thinking, would imagine they'll be a winner from that game given what's at stake so to me that's one game a relegation rival will win.

Not sure on Burnley at Norwich, they might be happy with a point after the result yesterday but think that's an error as it's a massive chance for them to get back to back wins which is huge in a dogfight.

Newcastle at home on last day is pretty ideal for Burnley. Team who've stayed up and will likely be on beach mode. Certainly rather have that than Arsenal away.

They also have Southampton at home in a few weeks. Southampton lost at home to Watford recently....

That's the thing. People going on about Burnley playing some inform teams.....Brentford and Palace are currently two of the most inform teams in the league currently and people are acting like it's already six points in the bag at Goodison! Perhaps they won't be going into the last week of May.

If we can get Mina back soon. Back four of Patterson/Mina/Branthwaite and Godfrey (LB) could keep us up. I'd actually give El Ghazi and Rondon a run aswell. Gray and DCL doing nothing.

If we can get Mina back soon. Back four of Patterson/Mina/Branthwaite and Godfrey (LB) could keep us up. I'd actually give El Ghazi and Rondon a run aswell. Gray and DCL doing nothing.
Mina supposedly due back the Leicester game or close to it, then ruled out the rest of the season not long later lol

We weren’t as bad though. The squad is terrible and hampered by numerous injuries and suspensions.

I witnessed the last escapes and all I can say is this squad is the worst of the lot of them.

In terms of mentality yes. In terms of playing ability it's miles better than 1998. Different times but that run in had likes of Claus Thomsen, Tony Grant and John O'Kane involved IIRC.

And Bilic getting sent off every other week so nothing really changes with proven players losing their heads at points in games.

he’s not kevin he would of been last night
he's lost the players, if he ever had them, no one is listening they dont have the fight, you can see the pain in his face when we concede.

I dont know what the answer is, but it doesnt involve Frank Lampard.

We weren’t as bad though. The squad is terrible and hampered by numerous injuries and suspensions.

I witnessed the last escapes and all I can say is this squad is the worst of the lot of them.

This team hasnt got a clean sheet in them.
We've had dross before like tiler, short, hottinger etc. But they had clean sheets in them or at least had games where they kept it tight.

Pickford, godfrey, kenny, keane, holgate.

They havent a clue what a clean sheet is.

he's lost the players, if he ever had them, no one is listening they dont have the fight, you can see the pain in his face when we concede.

I dont know what the answer is, but it doesnt involve Frank Lampard.

how has he lost the players? he didn’t when we was 2-1 up kev and then the players did the usual mistakes

A fish rots from the head down, this club is rotten to the core, starts with the Iranian lunatic and leeches through Billy Liar and down through every level as far as the pitch. Total reset is the only route to survival, we need a new owner who comes in and clears the lot of the out, Billy Liar, Blondie, Unsworth, Ferguson , all the ex players who are stealing a living here, in short, anyone who has been here for all or most of Moshiri's tenure.

If new owners came in it would be worth them giving Lampard and Thelwell a chance as they haven't been here long enough to b held responsible, but, other than that, slash and burn baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.