Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick glance at Everton Results and both 94 and 98 we had more wins by now. Some bad results some
good ones. I remember going to Bolton away first at the Reebok 0-0 Bolton will always say they would have stayed up if that goal had been given. Like after first 2 or 3 games

To be fair mate, they’re probably not wrong, that ball was miles over the line, but a season lasts 38 games and they probably had their own slices of luck throughout tue season.

One of 2 sides to go down with 40 points. At this rate, we’ll be struggling to get 30 points, and might still stay up!

E13B75E3-CFC3-4B28-8101-CBE99A5A3906.jpeg

The big issue mate is, we don’t have any bite upfront and they’ve got bags of pace going forward.

Michael Keane, Coleman and potentially Townsend at the back against that pace terrifies me.
I don't disagree at all, nor would I be shocked to see us a goal or two down early doors.

Lampard isn't a manager with a particular system, so whether or not we stay up will likely depend on how much professional pride there is among this squad.

A few of them have gone down before, which is a worry.

It's a matter of hope rather than expectation for me.

Just had a quick glance at Everton Results and both 94 and 98 we had more wins by now. Some bad results some
good ones. I remember going to Bolton away first at the Reebok 0-0 Bolton will always say they would have stayed up if that goal had been given. Like after first 2 or 3 games
With the FFP situation being what it is, I'm not sure we could afford to bung Segers if '94 was repeated today.

I don't disagree at all, nor would I be shocked to see us a goal or two down early doors.

Lampard isn't a manager with a particular system, so whether or not we stay up will likely depend on how much professional pride there is among this squad.

Lampard needs time to work with the squad, unfortunately for us, we haven’t got time.

What a hideous position we’re in.

The good guys will prevail; we stood up to the tyrants who shouted us down.

When we succeed we will not allow them to celebrate with us. Lines have been drawn, my brothers stand in solidarity

Up the toffees, to safety we will come

Edit: CRUSH the Benitez 8
Is right chris. None of that had nothing to do with me. I was perma banned for most of it

I'm behind ye all the way.

I honestly don’t think some of them care as long as they get their paycheck.

Leeds are fighting, but they look vulnerable without Phillips anchoring midfield.

Their front four isn't going to be easy to deal with, though. They're all very quick and direct.

It's a must-win.

Don’t worry we’ll have Keane Holgate and Coleman to deal with them all protected by our diligent midfielders.

So if we do, what further damage will it do to us with a reduction in income and still having to pay these wimps their over inflated wages? ? We could be wallowing in it for a good few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.