Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going to be in the relegation zone tonight.

14 games left to play and we will be in the bottom three and set for relegation unless we can immediately turn around our form.

Is there actually anybody left who thinks we're not going down?

I keep reading the "our home form will see us stay up". Well, since October we've won 2 out of 9 games at home, 10 goals scored, 15 conceded.

By comparison, in our last 10 away games we've gained 2 points from 30 available.

We're going down.
Because we have 14 games left to play and most of the teams around us have 12-10.

It's going to be very, very tight. We need points drastically. We probably need to take 6 from the next 9 on offer tbh but if we do even that could be enough to get us out of it.

Hell, look at Leicester. If they lose tonight, then they'll only be 3 points above Burnley and ergo 5 points above the drop (us), and we've got to play them twice yet.

We're going to be in the relegation zone tonight.

14 games left to play and we will be in the bottom three and set for relegation unless we can immediately turn around our form.

Is there actually anybody left who thinks we're not going down?

I keep reading the "our home form will see us stay up". Well, since October we've won 2 out of 9 games at home, 10 goals scored, 15 conceded.

By comparison, in our last 10 away games we've gained 2 points from 30 available.

We're going down.
I for one think we will stay up ..and I'll say that we will be 4 or 5 points ahead of relegation places when the season ends .

We're only not playing this week cause of the FA Cup tie, mate. Burnley and Leicester are both out of the cup.

We didn't play last midweek, we don't play next midweek. In fact we'll have only played 1 extra midweek game since January. If we win on Thursday, we will have 4 rearranged games to play and only one with a date - Leicester H, Burnley A, Watford A and Newcastle H on 17th.

We are going to end up like 4 or 5 games behind other teams and I don't think it's particularly fair.

We didn't play last midweek, we don't play next midweek. In fact we'll have only played 1 extra midweek game since January. If we win on Thursday, we will have 4 rearranged games to play and only one with a date - Leicester H, Burnley A, Watford A and Newcastle H on 17th.

We are going to end up like 4 or 5 games behind other teams and I don't think it's particularly fair.
and tbh with our injury situation mate I'm glad we haven't played - aren't you?

I don't understand why fans wanted to see us play more when we literally had no players.

One of the main benefits to us right now is that we have games in hand, Tim.

and tbh with our injury situation mate I'm glad we haven't played - aren't you?

I don't understand why fans wanted to see us play more when we literally had no players.

One of the main benefits to us right now is that we have games in hand, Tim.

It could have gone either way if we'd played the games. We've had free midweeks since Lampard took over where we could have played.

I don't like the thought of us playing 4 or 5 midweek games in like 6 weeks after the international break. We don't deal well with injuries at the best of time. We might have to play twice over easter weekend or something to catch up. If somehow we made the FA cup final, I think we'd run out of available slots lol

I think if our investment has just gone out the window we may as well take the drop this season while we retain a few decent player's services. Next season we'll be relegated in any case and after selling a lot of players.

It’s almost like it’s been set up that way. I think they’re trying to send us down tbh.

I think if our investment has just gone out the window we may as well take the drop this season while we retain a few decent player's services. Next season we'll be relegated in any case and after selling a lot of players.

I'd rather we don't accept a relegation.

You need to stop talking in definitives about something we know nothing about. Even if our owners were to go, the club would be sold and we could get another owner. No one knows what will happen. All I do know, is that relegation would be terrible for the club, regardless of who controls the club.

It’s almost like it’s been set up that way. I think they’re trying to send us down tbh.
if that was the case, wouldn't they have made us play those games when we had about 13 players fit?

The fact we have games in hand is about the only positive atm

It could have gone either way if we'd played the games. We've had free midweeks since Lampard took over where we could have played.

I don't like the thought of us playing 4 or 5 midweek games in like 6 weeks after the international break. We don't deal well with injuries at the best of time. We might have to play twice over easter weekend or something to catch up. If somehow we made the FA cup final, I think we'd run out of available slots lol
We'll have to wait and see but given our options over the last few weeks I'm glad we haven't had to play more crucial games, mate

I don't think we'll need to worry about that mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.