Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw isn’t too bad as a Burnley win would have heaped the pressure on our squad of bravehearts.

We still have to handle our own business at home, starting Wednesday, and we desperately need to nick a point or win away to really help the cause - have to hope Mina can make a similar difference to the defence that delph did to the midfield.

We should definitely still have one eye on Leeds - they are catchable with their games.

Cmon Everton - get us safe asap so we can end the crappy season of suffering.
Not ideal for us, that point for Burnley, but in relation to your last paragraph there's only five weeks worth of misery left one way or the other.

Pretty sure the other centre midfielder Brownhill plays for Burnley and he is one booking away from a 2 match ban

Cork, Brownhill and Stephens are their remaining three central midfielders.

Clealy if Brownhill does get a yellow in the next game or two then they would be down to the bare bones.

They will need to fight for the wins so alot of cards wont surprise me.

Cork, Brownhill and Stephens are their remaining three central midfielders.

Clealy if Brownhill does get a yellow in the next game or two then they would be down to the bare bones.

They will need to fight for the wins so alot of cards wont surprise me.

….they are usually aggressive anyway, unless that changes now Dyche has gone.

Another massive atmosphere needed for Weds. Huge game again (as they all seem to be) - but much more so with the Derby on the heels of it.

Can’t wait to see the back of this season. Clenching my arse cheeks everytime Burnley attack West Ham aint a good look….
I'm glad someone else is like me:blush:;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.