Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stand out reasons we find ourselves in this situation are DCL's long term injuries, and something that hasn't been talked about,
we've missed Sigurdsson's goals.

DCL
Delph
Mina

Thats the spine of the outfield all injured for practically the entire season.

The leeds thing has only really changed because of the weekend against man city. Before that they were picking up good points. As someone posted earlier it has to be on us.
Its so open its scary. Im praying Arsenal turn it on. But then i think leeds will go at them and anything could happen. Its true they beat a poor watford side away 3-0. I dont think we'll go there and win 3-0.
Basically im still sh!tting it as i think we are still possibly the ones who dont score enough from open play.
Should they get beat by Arsenal and Chelsea(hopefully) they could find themselves 4 points(hopefully) behind us and us still having a game in hand

If we go down by a point we can atleast say we got an apology from them. They can never take away our apology.

images (9).jpeg

0_GettyImages-1372996985.jpg

Just read that Burnley will have a £65m loan to repay if they are relegated. Their new owners took it out but a clause means it would be repaid immediately if relegated before 2026.

Without a mass sale of players, can't see how a club their size survives that, especially if they would want aspirations of coming back up

Just read that Burnley will have a £65m loan to repay if they are relegated. Their new owners took it out but a clause means it would be repaid immediately if relegated before 2026.

Without a mass sale of players, can't see how a club their size survives that, especially if they would want aspirations of coming back up
Mad that they agreed to that.

Anchelotti has already won the league and could now win the champions league.

Silva has walked the championship while playing champaign football with Fulham.

Moyes has had a cracking season with West Ham and is just a single game away from getting to the Europa League final.

Martinez will go into this world cup as one of the favourites to win the whole thing.

Meanwhile we're involved in an all or nothing battle to avoid relegation.

And still some people on here and elsewhere won't put the blame for us being like this instead of where it truly lies. They'd rather keep blaming manager after manager after manager totally ignoring how well all the others have done the second they got away from us and our vipers nest of a team and hierarchy. Wake up people. Nothing can ever change for the better while this current administration runs the club.

Moyes has had a cracking season with West Ham and is just a single game away from getting to the Europa League final.

Martinez will go into this world cup as one of the favourites to win the whole thing.

And still some people on here and elsewhere won't put the blame for us being like this instead of where it truly lies. They'd rather keep blaming manager after manager after manager totally ignoring how well all the others have done the second they got away from us and our vipers nest of a team and hierarchy. Wake up people. Nothing can ever change for the better while this current administration runs the club.

vent it when we’re safe mate

This. I've said it before that there is something rotten in our club. I don't know what it is but someone needs to find it and cut it out.

vent it when we’re safe mate
What makes you think we'll be "safe" even if we stay up this season mate? We won't be. The people running the club are killing us. Even if we stay up this season we'll back in another relegation dogfight either next season or the season after. At best we'll just continue to drift along doing nothing. If now isn't the time to vent then it never will be. These people are killing the club.

I will never get over that decision. One of the most blatant instances of corruption I’ve ever seen, the referee wasn’t even told to go and look at it.
After var checking it for 10 mins aswell. Probably a massive debate in the var room. 'How on earth can we justify this one.. feck it.. we are going to have to just take the heat it'll blow over it's only everton.'

Like 100% that time was spent if it was worth the back lash and the obvious outing of themselves. So irrelevant we are they finally came to the decision that they'll get away with it... on national telly.

Corruption or unimaginable outlandish gross incompetence. Either way sackings had to be handed out but didn't.

Still think about it from time to time and ask why I participate in watching it.

I mean, we can criticise manager decisions while also being angry at the owners. Very very few (on here anyway) are happy with the ownership etc. Just have a read through some of the threads and mosh and bill come up all the time. The majority blame them for the situation overall. But us booing moshiri won't make him sell his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.