• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Richarlison at Spurs

I get that mate, but these ppl say make a comment like that and the presenter and millions hear it....and nobody picks him up on it at all.

Thats how those types of "statements" become the norm, no accountabilityt in any media these days.
There's never been accountability in media because people that watch said media think it's anything more than an opinion and take anything they've said as fact. It's the same everywhere, sports is just obvious because of overexposure imho

No escaping it, its been a disastrous move in every way imaginable.

1 goal in the league, not much of a run in the CL, no European football next season, still no manager in place

I think if he could rewind back to August 2022 he'd have maybe moved to a different club or even waited it out at Everton for another season if the need for us to sell him wasn't so desperate.

No escaping it, its been a disastrous move in every way imaginable.

1 goal in the league, not much of a run in the CL, no European football next season, still no manager in place

I think if he could rewind back to August 2022 he'd have maybe moved to a different club or even waited it out at Everton for another season if the need for us to sell him wasn't so desperate.
He'd have been an absolute hero if he stayed with us this year to be honest.

Then again we might not have been in a mess as big as this, so who knows...

I loved him, and it does anoy me all the stick he is getting...Agbonlahor said he is "not good enough" this week...and may others say similar.

How can these people say that given what he has done for Brazil and Everton in the prem for years....clearly just needs to actually play.

If I were Richy I'd drive to Star City in Birmingham (where he apparently spent lots of time on the gambling machines as a player) and give his confused and angry looking face a slap. 1000010768.webp so slappable 1000010770.webp

I get that mate, but these ppl say make a comment like that and the presenter and millions hear it....and nobody picks him up on it at all.

It's the gossipization of the media. They treat the whole thing like celebrity news. At least half of the articles and blog posts and tweets now are "OMG YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT PERSON A SAID ABOUT PERSON B". It's like Hello! magazine but for sports.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back