Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see that happening in the PL.
I'd play him at 9 against City on the counter with Sig and Bernard, but that'd be about it. Maybe Arsenal.
Definitely not against teams that are going to sit back. He won't get the space like El Salvador
He's seems most effective when he's got a bit of space/area to move in and he takes players on.
He'll get more of that up the wing, moving into the half space and moving into the box rather than being positioned there.
And he'll have Digne overlapping to continue the movement/be an option out wide.
Unless there is a massive improvement in opening up the space in and around the box and better overall service to the CF it would be a waste to have him there.
And obviously you'd have to do that without him.
They key at the moment (besides defending set pieces) is to improve the right side as undoubtly the left has already been done.

Walcott isn't exactly bad, mate. And Seamus, despite his slow start, has the quality (obviously he's now injured).

I can’t get my head around his meteoric rise in just one or two months when he was so badly off the pace when Silva left Watford.

I really think that when Silva departed Watford he advised Richy that he wanted him at Everton and to keep his head down so as not to increase his price tag.

And yes, when Silva left Watford he knew he was going to be the next Everton manager.

Call it a conspiracy but I think it’s most likely.

I can’t get my head around his meteoric rise in just one or two months when he was so badly off the pace when Silva left Watford.

I really think that when Silva departed Watford he advised Richy that he wanted him at Everton and to keep his head down so as not to increase his price tag.

And yes, when Silva left Watford he knew he was going to be the next Everton manager.

No

Mad isn't it. It's most likely what happened but legally no one can say anything.

I can see why Watford went nuts and blamed us for when they had to sack him.

Mad isn't it. It's most likely what happened but legally no one can say anything.

I can see why Watford went nuts and blamed us for when they had to sack him.

Yes I can understand Watford’s displeasure but they not handled it all well imo.

Should have taken the very decent money, said thank you and moved on.

Must be run by some right wombles of the male chicken variety.

No player would intentionally down tools for over half a season for the possible chance of moving to another team with his step-daddy manager.

He played a billion games with no rest, he got knackered, performances dipped as a team.

Case closed.

I disagree.
I think it happened the way I suggest. The two are obviously very tight.

He didn’t down tools just didn’t put himself out there.

I disagree.
I think it happened the way I suggest. The two are obviously very tight.

He didn’t down tools just didn’t put himself out there.

delusional tbh, no one is going to purposely play crap for two thirds of a season to keep their value low so their ex manager can maybe sign them the following season for a club who hasn't even employed said manager yet. It's beyond absurd to suggest such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back