Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we insist on playing him up top we will get relegated.

Every game Silva plays him top makes me think how utterly clueless he is a manager.

He takes our best player away from the role he shone at and shifts him into a role he simply can not play.

Needs to give his head a massive shake.

LAD LETS PLAY PICKFORD LEFT BACK COS HES GOT A DECENT LEFT FOOT LAD
He's more than capable at being the forward when we are away from home, more space will be available, and pace is the order of the day.

I will be proper fuming if he brings in Tosun for this and he kills every single chance to get in behind their back 4. The same team that started at Leicester, bar Gomes for Davies should be the team. Absolute no brainer.

He's more than capable at being the forward when we are away from home, more space will be available, and pace is the order of the day.

I will be proper fuming if he brings in Tosun for this and he kills every single chance to get in behind their back 4. The same team that started at Leicester, bar Gomes for Davies should be the team. Absolute no brainer.
I did not work playing Richarlison in the middle on Sunday needs to play where he looks more dangerous which is coming in from the left,Tosun will come in or lewin.

He will stay up top and he will get experience in that position. People seem to be missing the point of why he is there in the first place. It obviously isn’t his best position, but it allows Bernard to come into the side and gives us another threat over the top. It’s valuable experience for him as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back