Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I asked it last week and I'll ask it again: what do people want from a center forward that he isn't giving us? I know he doesn't have the classic big brute style but he's a threat and scoring goals

Signed by Silva at Watford, signed by Silva at Everton.

You'd have to be dense not to realise that.
Ha ha perfect response Dave exactly as predicted
The point is you , stubborn oaf , that the imperative for Brands to bring is a striker became subordinate to the pressing need for support on the left and in the back and centre of the park which he did magnificently
YOU HAVE TO BE DENSE STUBBORN AND IN YOUR OWN DAFT AGENDA
not to realise that

The point is you , stubborn oaf , that the imperative for Brands to bring is a striker became subordinate to the pressing need for support on the left and in the back and centre of the park which he did magnificently
not to realise that

You have been schooled. Just surrender mate

not to realise that
How can anyone put Richarlison down to anyone else other than Silva? Go back and see the comments from the pair when they linked up for Watford: they both underlined that if Silva, the Portuguese speaking PL coach wasn't there then the deal probably wouldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back