Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness though there is a chance one of the big teams will have a go at the end of the season if he keeps this up. He’s young, versatile, humble and is a prominent member of the Brazilian national team, all at 21.

What I can’t stand though - and it what my ‘bantz’ was aimed at - is people constantly crying at the prospect of our players leaving, and on the flip side the sneering you get from some posters calling people stupid for thinking we can hold on to a good player. Someone said on here the other day that they hope Gomes has a few bad games so the big teams aren’t interested. That’s a very weird view.

Teams outside the elite are much more capable of keeping hold of their best players than they were, say 5 years ago, so it’s not a given that good players will leave for bigger teams.

In all seriousness though there is a chance one of the big teams will have a go at the end of the season if he keeps this up. He’s young, versatile, humble and is a prominent member of the Brazilian national team, all at 21.

What I can’t stand though - and it what my ‘bantz’ was aimed at - is people constantly crying at the prospect of our players leaving, and on the flip side the sneering you get from some posters calling people stupid for thinking we can hold on to a good player. Someone said on here the other day that they hope Gomes has a few bad games so the big teams aren’t interested. That’s a very weird view.

Teams outside the elite are much more capable of keeping hold of their best players than they were, say 5 years ago, so it’s not a given that good players will leave for bigger teams.
I'd prefer it if richarlison never scored again so we can keep him

Ideally need 2 more Richarlison quality players in the attacking trident.

Hes so much better than the other forward players its ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back