Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some some clueless Mirror jurno saying the same in January

The story's already been written for the Mirror:

"The Mirror can exclusively reveal that Richarlison is set for a sensational move to LIVERPOOL! The Reds, who can provide Richarlison with Champions League football, are preparing a £60M package for the Brazilian forward, who has impressed with Everton. Manager Jurgen Klopp has earmarked the forward as the last piece in the jigsaw who can propel the Anfield outfit to the Holy Grail of bringing the League Championship trophy to the Merseyside giants."

See previous stories concerning Baines, Barklay, Lukaku, etc.

"The Mirror can exclusively reveal that Richarlison is set for a sensational move to LIVERPOOL! The Reds, who can provide Richarlison with Champions League football, are preparing a £60M package for the Brazilian forward, who has impressed with Everton. Manager Jurgen Klopp has earmarked the forward as the last piece in the jigsaw who can propel the Anfield outfit to the Holy Grail of bringing the League Championship trophy to the Merseyside giants."

lol

Let's hope so. If they're reporting it, it's not going to happen.

I am a fan of Fluminense, his last club in Brazil before going to England. I mean, this guy's still going to grow a lot at Everton. In Fluminense he gave proof of overcoming. His start was very bad, because he was having difficulties to make goals and the fans charged him with it. He received a lot of criticism from the fans but he did not care about that and worked hard to improve. When the goals began to appear, they did not stop. Goals in almost every game. Although he was not a champion for Fluminense, we are very grateful for his dedication and Richarlison left the club as our idol. He is a very humble and simple boy, does not act like a star. I hope Richarlison is very successful at Everton. Or rather, he will be very successful at Everton and European football.

I am a fan of Fluminense, his last club in Brazil before going to England. I mean, this guy's still going to grow a lot at Everton. In Fluminense he gave proof of overcoming. His start was very bad, because he was having difficulties to make goals and the fans charged him with it. He received a lot of criticism from the fans but he did not care about that and worked hard to improve. When the goals began to appear, they did not stop. Goals in almost every game. Although he was not a champion for Fluminense, we are very grateful for his dedication and Richarlison left the club as our idol. He is a very humble and simple boy, does not act like a star. I hope Richarlison is very successful at Everton. Or rather, he will be very successful at Everton and European football.

Any more players at his level we can sign in Brazil?

Now thats entertainment!

Hate it when we have these rags selling our players. Wonder if the Mirror reporter got a few thousand in his back pocket for the clandestine tapping up?

Hate it when we have these rags selling our players. Wonder if the Mirror reporter got a few thousand in his back pocket for the clandestine tapping up?
tenor.gif

Any more players at his level we can sign in Brazil?

Some names that in my view would be excellent reinforcements for Everton. Some are little known in Brazil because they still play in the U-20:
4 are Grêmio players.

Everton, Grêmio, 22, excellent striker (lol, it would be interesting to see Everton playing for Everton)
Luan, Grêmio, 25, attacking midfielder / striker
Victor Bobsin, Grêmio, 18, defensive midfielder but great technique
"Furacão" Tetê ou "Hurricane" Tetê, Grêmio, 18 years, style similar to that of Douglas Costa.
Alan Guimarães (Alanzinho), Palmeiras, 18, midfielder creative. New Coutinho.
Pedrinho, 20, Corinthians, his style seems a lot like Rivaldo

There are many videos of them on youtube.

Some names that in my view would be excellent reinforcements for Everton. Some are little known in Brazil because they still play in the U-20:
4 are Grêmio players.

Everton, Grêmio, 22, excellent striker (lol, it would be interesting to see Everton playing for Everton)
Luan, Grêmio, 25, attacking midfielder / striker
Victor Bobsin, Grêmio, 18, defensive midfielder but great technique
"Furacão" Tetê ou "Hurricane" Tetê, Grêmio, 18 years, style similar to that of Douglas Costa.
Alan Guimarães (Alanzinho), Palmeiras, 18, midfielder creative. New Coutinho.
Pedrinho, 20, Corinthians, his style seems a lot like Rivaldo

There are many videos of them on youtube.

We must get this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back