Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some names that in my view would be excellent reinforcements for Everton. Some are little known in Brazil because they still play in the U-20:
4 are Grêmio players.

Everton, Grêmio, 22, excellent striker (lol, it would be interesting to see Everton playing for Everton)
Luan, Grêmio, 25, attacking midfielder / striker
Victor Bobsin, Grêmio, 18, defensive midfielder but great technique
"Furacão" Tetê ou "Hurricane" Tetê, Grêmio, 18 years, style similar to that of Douglas Costa.
Alan Guimarães (Alanzinho), Palmeiras, 18, midfielder creative. New Coutinho.
Pedrinho, 20, Corinthians, his style seems a lot like Rivaldo

There are many videos of them on youtube.

Get them all

I am a fan of Fluminense, his last club in Brazil before going to England. I mean, this guy's still going to grow a lot at Everton. In Fluminense he gave proof of overcoming. His start was very bad, because he was having difficulties to make goals and the fans charged him with it. He received a lot of criticism from the fans but he did not care about that and worked hard to improve. When the goals began to appear, they did not stop. Goals in almost every game. Although he was not a champion for Fluminense, we are very grateful for his dedication and Richarlison left the club as our idol. He is a very humble and simple boy, does not act like a star. I hope Richarlison is very successful at Everton. Or rather, he will be very successful at Everton and European football.
I have seen fluminese twice, once in Brazil and once in Argentina. I used to have a fluminese shirt. Though I kind of prefer flamengo

Eh?

Why, it means we're doing well.

Richarlison isn't off anywhere. So what's the worry?
Because he’s starting to get noticed, the media mafia will be out in force telling him he needs to move on if he’s to fulfill his potential, etc. The same media who were all laughing when we signed him for so much money.

So because I don't want our players talked about means I want Mirallas?
Miralles is a just sinonim for a any player like him."A cloud of dust followes good horse". You cant avoid these kind of stories. But it means Richarlison play well and now he play for Everton. And I would rather take this scenario then "Mirallas" one.

I'm not saying I think he'll leave. He'll definitely be here for at least next season. The media campaign for him to move on will begin soon, though.

I think it's quite funny when the media do it though mate. We haven't lost anyone since Rooney without absolutely fleecing the buying club.

I actually think w eight just be building a half decent squad where players think "hang on a minute, I think we might actually be capable of putting up some challenge ourselves"

Early days but I'm quietly optimistic how the squad is shaping up atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back