Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen everyone, I am sorry of it upsets you, I love Ricco, of course I do I just laugh at the levels of over hype I am seeing here. Why you all get so touchy I don't kow.

No they said he was ONLY two behind aguero. Why even say that?Ricco is 2 ahead of Ings,pointless thing to say I agree.

Maybe because aguero is too currently ? Top is the aim for all the strikers , and he’s currently two off the top. Would you say we are x amount of points ahead of Cardiff or X amounts of points off the team in 6th?

LOL, cos im not sucking ricco off I am not a blue?!?!?

Mate,have a word we aren't all sheep you know.

Sorry mate I didn’t mean to offend you, I know that sometimes we have supporters of other clubs on these forums (who are welcome ofc). I didn’t know if this was a similar case.

What are your thoughts on Richarlison? I am interested to hear your opinion on him, how well he is doing and how highly (or not) that you rate him

Reactions: FTY

Maybe because aguero is too currently ? Top is the aim for all the strikers , and he’s currently two off the top. Would you say we are x amount of points ahead of Cardiff or X amounts of points off the team in 6th?

Listen, this all started when I pointed out that he is level with Murray, people started coming back with "he is only 2 behind ageuro".

AS I said, it all feels a bit Origi to me. Let's just let him get on with it.

Listen, this all started when I pointed out that he is level with Murray, people started coming back with "he is only 2 behind ageuro".

AS I said, it all feels a bit Origi to me. Let's just let him get on with it.
All feels a bit origi...

What does this even mean!!

Rico has come in and transformed our attack. That a fact. Origi doesn't even play anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back