Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate I didn’t mean to offend you, I know that sometimes we have supporters of other clubs on these forums (who are welcome ofc). I didn’t know if this was a similar case.

What are your thoughts on Richarlison? I am interested to hear your opinion on him, how well he is doing and how highly (or not) that you rate him

LOL, I love him, was chuffed we signed him. I just need to see more of him to be convinced he is as good as people are saying. Like I said, the levels of hype about him on here are just weird. He has scored as many as Murray ( that is where this started) yet he is world class apparently.

I actually rate him higher than people think but I have my feet on the ground here.

The last 2 pages of this thread gave me aids. "Ricco" "Richy" and even more horrendously, "Augers".

Fwiw Brazil's new no.9 is better than Murray in every conceivable way.

Apart from goals this season lol

I do agree that he is going to be better by the way.

LOL, I love him, was chuffed we signed him. I just need to see more of him to be convinced he is as good as people are saying. Like I said, the levels of hype about him on here are just weird. He has scored as many as Murray ( that is where this started) yet he is world class apparently.

I actually rate him higher than people think but I have my feet on the ground here.
I can't belive you'd rather have Glenn Murray upfront over richy

Apart from goals this season lol

I do agree that he is going to be better by the way.

I'd rather discuss goals at the end of the season, although to be fair to Murray he's had a great first quarter of the season. Just think the intensity Richarlison brings to our team can't be underestimated. That passion and desire to chase things down when we aren't in possession is infectious.

He has 3 in 5 as a left winger which is very impressive and 3 in 5 as a striker also impressive. I think when comparing goal tallies it should be noted some of the players he is being compared to have played all games up top. If he continues at his current rate and doesn't miss another league game he us on course for 21 goals this season which is a very acceptable return.

Doesn't suit his "point" mate. He's talking absolute wham as well, clearly on the wind up which is dead sad. Especially comparing him to Origi who isn't even on the same planet as Richarlison.
#

I am not comapring him to origi you whopper, I am comparing our fans reaction to Ricco after 10 games to the RS with divok.

People need to simmer the feck down

He has 3 in 5 as a left winger which is very impressive and 3 in 5 as a striker also impressive. I think when comparing goal tallies it should be noted some of the players he is being compared to have played all games up top. If he continues at his current rate and doesn't miss another league game he us on course for 21 goals this season which is a very acceptable return.

100%

He has similar figures to Martial and I agree. will hit 20+ this season.

#

I am not comapring him to origi you whopper, I am comparing our fans reaction to Ricco after 10 games to the RS with divok.

People need to simmer the feck down
Mate you just laughed at people "comparing" Richarlison to Aguero while you are doing the same with Origi. Don't start hurling insults when you start contradicting yourself on a ridiculous attempt to be edgy. Let people get carried away that we have a great, young, exciting prospect if they want to, after last season they deserve something to look forward to. If you don't share the same view thats fine but don't come here laughing at them and being condescending.

Mate you just laughed at people "comparing" Richarlison to Aguero while you are doing the same with Origi. Don't start hurling insults when you start contradicting yourself on a ridiculous attempt to be edgy. Let people get carried away that we have a great, young, exciting prospect if they want to, after last season they deserve something to look forward to. If you don't share the same view thats fine but don't come here laughing at them and being condescending.

I am not comapring him to origi, I am comparing our fans reaction to Ricco after 10 games to the RS with divok.

And to add, I just said he is level with Murray and have had an hour of comments that I have had to come back to. It is a forum for exactly this, opions, I am sorry if it offended you. I have said nothing out of order I just pointed out one fact and it has become a bit weird.

Chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back