Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not comapring him to origi, I am comparing our fans reaction to Ricco after 10 games to the RS with divok.
In what way mate? Origi scored 2 in his first 13 games. I don't think there is any comparison as there is actually basis to the hype as Richarlison has scored 6 in the league this season and Origi has only scored more than 6 in a total league season twice, both being 7.

#

I am not comapring him to origi you whopper, I am comparing our fans reaction to Ricco after 10 games to the RS with divok.

People need to simmer the feck down

You should probably just stop speaking utter wham and comparing one of the most exciting young players we have had in years (granted it hasn’t been long yet) to players like Glenn Murray mate.

In what way mate? Origi scored 2 in his first 13 games. I don't think there is any comparison as there is actually basis to the hype as Richarlison has scored 6 in the league this season and Origi has only scored more than 6 in a total league season twice, both being 7.

I was refering to their levels of expectation at him so early on that is all....

You should probably just stop speaking utter wham and comparing one of the most exciting young players we have had in years (granted it hasn’t been long yet) to players like Glenn Murray mate.

WOW, so I cannot make the comment that our player has the same stat with another becuase it breaks your little heart??? Incredible!

I was refering to their levels of expectation at him so early on that is all....
Again, their levels of hype were from performances for Belgium. Whereas Richarlison has come to a new team with relatively little hype and performed and that is were the hype has come from. If Richarlison had put in 2 good performances for Brazil in the world cup and then there was hype then they would be comparable but that isn't the case so your point is irrelevant. He has made his own hype.

WOW, so I cannot make the comment that our player has the same stat with another becuase it breaks your little heart??? Incredible!

But you didn’t only do that. You made other comments like that he has “done ok” and is an “ok player”. You have also gone about it in a really condescending manner, essentially telling our fans to sit back down and not be excited. You also compared the fans to kopites and brought origi into it. So I stand by my point.

But you didn’t only do that. You made other comments like that he has “done ok” and is an “ok player”. You have also gone about it in a really condescending manner, telling our fans to sit back down and not be excited. You also compared the fans to kopites and brought origi into it. So I stand by my point.
But he has done ok, that’s why I put comparisons to show. People freaked out at it!!
I have said from the start I think that people are over doing this kid.
Let’s see this weekend, hopefully I’ll be proved wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back