Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like when nobody compares R9 to aguero and you started saying they did ?

Yeh cos no one said this:

"
2 of Murray’s have been penalties.

He’s also only 2 behind aguero who is possibly the best striker the premier league has had in the modern era and has one of the best goals to minutes ratio in the prem league history. "

Next time, take a minute to read back

Ta

"

He’s also only 2 behind aguero who is possibly the best striker the premier league has had in the modern era and has one of the best goals to minutes ratio in the prem league history. "

Ta

He’s stating a fact, at no point was he comparing the two players , just their goal tally so far. You said let’s not get carried away because he’s only level with Murray or words to that effect, using the same logic someone pointed out he’s only two behind aguero ? Which is true .

Yep, I agree with a lot of what you say there.I have actually said similar about Bernard, at this moment in time Zaha is a better premier league player (the thread was about that) and I got shot down for that too. I obvioisly think Ricco is far better than Murray and pereyra but, at the moment they have very similar stats. That is all I was saying.
It is amazing just how upset people have been by this, it is me comparing their goal tally yet people making out like I have killed a kitten. It's hilarious if not a bit tragic.
They all think that you're insinuating that he may not be the real deal, and in fairness you do appear to be using the comparison of goal tallies to back up that point. That's why you're getting the reaction.

He's still a work in progress for sure. But I think the general feeling, not just amongst fans, is that he is potentially world class.

[

"

Ta

It’s stating their stats. Aguero HAS scored 2 more than him like I said. I never compared them as players or anything. I stated his stats. As you have done with Murray and Pereyra (and is the only comment you seem to remember making in this thread and have banged on about incessantly)

Honestly, give it a rest. You are acting the victim and ignoring your own comments you have made. You have compared our fans to RS fans and seem to forget you have said on numerous occasions that Richarlison is only “doing OK” by focusing on the Glenn Murray comment. You wonder why people are commenting back but then keep writing condescending comments and ignoring things that go against what you have said. Oh and you brought in Origi and now acting all hurt when people mention him.

Said my piece. Let people be happy and excited by a player. They deserve it after last season.

Last edited:

"

Ta
Again, their levels of hype were from performances for Belgium. Whereas Richarlison has come to a new team with relatively little hype and performed and that is were the hype has come from. If Richarlison had put in 2 good performances for Brazil in the world cup and then there was hype then they would be comparable but that isn't the case so your point is irrelevant. He has made his own hype.

Still waiting for your reply mate.

Ta

Apparently a couple of Everton fans have been arrested for sending messages of a threatening nature on to Richarlison on Twitter. Apparently some have accused him of allowing himself to be tapped up by Neymar.

Unbelievable.

Anyway, sorry if I upset anyone.
I stand by my original goal comparisons but genuinely apologise if I then skewed what I or others said.

Hopefully our new darling will prove me wrong against Cardiff and Murray is taken off at half time after a stinker.

Love

Bol

* guaranteed this will get sparked off again later today by some one else taking umbridge to me saying ricco is OK

Anyway, sorry if I upset anyone.
I stand by my original goal comparisons but genuinely apologise if I then skewed what I or others said.

Hopefully our new darling will prove me wrong against Cardiff and Murray is taken off at half time after a stinker.

Love

Bol

* guaranteed this will get sparked off again later today by some one else taking umbridge to me saying ricco is OK

It’s just a bit of Thursday morning anger from the fact that it’s a long miserable week. And we are all hoping Richarlison can bring some light into our lives on a Saturday by banging in a hatrick and overtaking aguero as top scorer. :p

Apologies as well, it’s an Internet forum and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back