Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just a bit of Thursday morning anger from the fact that it’s a long miserable week. And we are all hoping Richarlison can bring some light into our lives on a Saturday by banging in a hatrick and overtaking aguero as top scorer. :p

Apologies as well, it’s an Internet forum and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Nice one

Lads, do you have to tear into someone just because they don't like a player quite as much as you do?

He's not even hating on Richarlison, he's just asking us all to not go OTT after a few games

That's perfectly reasonable

I mean , his first post was "How far has Brazil fallen because Richarlison has been playing well for them" basically.

Clearly a wind up merchant or just an idiot. Its not like he started with "Richarlison has a good start with Brazil and Everton, but I need to see more" which would be reasonable.. he literally sounded like a red fan with the wording he chose.

His posts are condescending and disrespectful to Richarlison

I mean , his first post is "How far has Brazil fallen because Richarlison has been playing well for them" basically.

Clearly a wind up merchant or just an idiot
Eh??
Please show me cos that never happened in my name.

I mean , his first post was "How far has Brazil fallen because Richarlison has been playing well for them" basically.

Clearly a wind up merchant or just an idiot. Its not like he started with "Richarlison has a good start with Brazil and Everton, but I need to see more" which would be reasonable.. he literally sounded like a red fan with the wording he chose.

Err mate

This was his first post from Friday

I cant help but feel some of us are getting a bit carried away here. Is he good? Yes, very, has replaced Rom upfront (as that is where he is being played) no, he hasn't. IMO we need a decent slotter and him back on the left to really get the best of him. He can play upfront for the last half hour of games and see how he fares/fairs.

People talking like he's aguero

There, said it

That's not a WUM post in any sense of the phrase

I think you're seeing what you want to see, as opposed to what is actually there

Lads, do you have to tear into someone just because they don't like a player quite as much as you do?

He's not even hating on Richarlison, he's just asking us all to not go OTT after a few games

That's perfectly reasonable
Sorry I was referencing this guy and got mixed up
Can you stop having an opinion please @bol-uk it's causing issues.

Also this user also came up when I went to tag @BolasieToLukakuuuuGoal! - hahahahaha
No problem with the opinion, I just thought the Origi comparison was rubbish.

Soz @bol-uk

I consider our hands firmly shaken, thank.

I have to own up to also being at fault here, I can press buttons when I feel I have to.

Let's all enjoy Thirsty Thursday (pub).

Last edited:
I consider our hands firmly shaken, thank.

I have to own up to also being at fault here, I can press buttons when I feel I have to.

Let's all enjoy Thirsty Thursday (pub).
I work lates every Thursday so it’s s dry day for me
I do however work earlies every weds so it’s always a wet weds for me and a bit of a lie on , on the Thursday lol

I work lates every Thursday so it’s s dry day for me
I do however work earlies every weds so it’s always a wet weds for me and a bit of a lie on , on the Thursday lol

Yeh,If you have the best part of the day to recover you are laughing.
Thursday is basically the weekend for me. Most of my mates are in the trades and we all get the same desire. As we get older it has gone from 7 days days a week down to about 3-4. Doesn't help that my wife is partial to a bevvy, if I am not drinking with friends then she wants a drink at home. My poor liver.

Yeh,If you have the best part of the day to recover you are laughing.
Thursday is basically the weekend for me. Most of my mates are in the trades and we all get the same desire. As we get older it has gone from 7 days days a week down to about 3-4. Doesn't help that my wife is partial to a bevvy, if I am not drinking with friends then she wants a drink at home. My poor liver.
In the trades myself but work for a company so it’s a 5 day week on 2 shift
I’m the opposite , once a week is enough for my wife and we never drink at home
I’m a 4 day a week man in the pub lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back