Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it doesnt produce results. No matter how good the personel look on paper, paper doesnt win games.

When he starts on the wing, we score about every 40 minutes. When he starts at CF, with one game as the exception, we struggle badly to score. Options dont win games, opportunity doesnt win games, potential doesnt win games. Results win games.

I agree. We’d be much more dangerous with him attacking from out wide and a proper striker looking to get on the end of things. I don’t think he has the natural instinct to get into that space. Digne, Gomes, Sig and Bernard put a few balls into the box but he never looked like getting on the end of them where a top striker would’ve naturally attacked that space.

I love him but think he’s better as a wide forward where he can drive at defenders.

Would play him wide left next week and bring DCL in and with Walcott on the right they would be as worried by our pace as we are by theirs. Can always move him back inside later in the game. I just feel it will give them more problems with pace over skill. Lookman and Bernard can bamboozle them when they are tired later on.

Would play him wide left next week and bring DCL in and with Walcott on the right they would be as worried by our pace as we are by theirs. Can always move him back inside later in the game. I just feel it will give them more problems with pace over skill. Lookman and Bernard can bamboozle them when they are tired later on.

I agree. Their full backs are a massive part of their attacking play. Richarlison can get back and would also give Alexander-Arnold plenty to think about going the other way.

Saying that, I can see Klopp picking Gomez at right back to tighten them up defensively and he offers less going forward.

DCL would get absolutely man handled by Van Dijk no thank you.

Need to go 3-5-2 in the derby and stick Walcott and Rico up top and be tight at the back and hit them on the break with pace.

Pickford

Keane Mina Zouma

Coleman Gana Gomes Digne

Siggurdsson

Walcott Richarlison

dcl?? jesus help us

DCL would get absolutely man handled by Van Dijk no thank you.

Need to go 3-5-2 in the derby and stick Walcott and Rico up top and be tight at the back and hit them on the break with pace.

Pickford

Keane Mina Zouma

Coleman Gana Gomes Digne

Siggurdsson

Walcott Richarlison

Would be crazy to change a winning side formation for a derby.

Would be crazy to change a winning side formation for a derby.

Disagree you pick a side best for each match imo.

Liverpools front 3 will be a bigger test than Morata was up top on his own and I think we would be foolish to not have that extra man in there to plug the spaces for them to get into.

We went 3 at the back when Jags came on at Chelsea and looked decent still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back