Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still thinks it’s early doors for this team to fully click. International break has a lot to answer for. He will pick it up again in a game or two.

But it doesnt produce results. No matter how good the personel look on paper, paper doesnt win games.

When he starts on the wing, we score about every 40 minutes. When he starts at CF, with one game as the exception, we struggle badly to score. Options dont win games, opportunity doesnt win games, potential doesnt win games. Results win games.
are we not winning games right now?

Did you really expect Richy to have much joy against a team that set their lazyboy recliners up in the box? He is a player that likes to take on defenders. It’s pretty impossible when they crowd the pitch like that.

Did you really expect Richy to have much joy against a team that set their lazyboy recliners up in the box? He is a player that likes to take on defenders. It’s pretty impossible when they crowd the pitch like that.
Games like this and against awful sides like Palace and Huddersfield i think he will struggle in, but against proper sides I think he will find it easier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back