Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was fouled everytime he was going down even if the referee did not see it.
he did not try to make contact with defenders when he ran into the penalty box yesterday.
that is why he is on the chart of most fouled player. :yellow:

He has to stop going down like a bag of [Poor language removed] every time anybody breathes on him! That incident where the Cardiff lad patted his head and he fell to the floor in the goalmouth was embarrassing! Other than that he is boss!

We've lacked a cheat and a snide for years.

I hope he continues to cheat and be a snide for years to come.

I would look at who we are playing before I decided where to play him. If there left back is weak play him in the right wing and so on. A bit like when Martinez moved Lukaku to the right against Asrenal as he identified Monereal as the player he could dominate. Then once we've selected his position fit the others in around him.

he was fouled everytime he was going down even if the referee did not see it.
he did not try to make contact with defenders when he ran into the penalty box yesterday.
that is why he is on the chart of most fouled player. :yellow:
He is going to get booted all over on Sunday,can see him getting a red, if he does i hope its for something serious

He is going to get booted all over on Sunday,can see him getting a red, if he does i hope its for something serious

He's learnt the Brazilian way now and will be writhing on the ground in "agony" every time they get within 3 feet of him. And rightly so.

Their fans are going to be foaming at the mouth over him by the half hour mark.

I'm looking forward to a good football match on Sunday. Besides, there aren't many local lads playing.

I don't think this will sink into the traditional kicking competition. I hope it will be decided by skill, not violence.

My prediction - no red cards.

Along with Sigurdsson the most important player to turn up and play to full potential. Wherever he plays he needs to give the player marking him nightmares. I hope he shows no fear and does what comes naturally.

I'm looking forward to a good football match on Sunday. Besides, there aren't many local lads playing.

I don't think this will sink into the traditional kicking competition. I hope it will be decided by skill, not violence.

My prediction - no red cards.
No red cards that’s brave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back